Day at the beach

Charlotte's POV:

I was upset.

I've seen his pictures online, he's always with a new girl every week. I don't know what was I expecting, why did I think it'll be different with me?

When I first saw him I felt like I was in a fairytale, what were the chances of us meeting? Of him being in the same hotel as me?

He's someone I've admired for years. I've loved and supported his music career for years, I never thought that if I ever met him he'd be so arrogant and... disgusting.

I should've known he'd see me as an easy piece of ass. But, no matter how famous he is, I'm not just going to let him treat me like an object.

I guess my expectations for him were too high.

I heard a knock on my door and went to open it. I sighed in annoyance, knowing it was Ashley who had forgotten her key.

Opened the door and froze when I met Justin's eyes.

I wasn't expecting him.

"Charlotte, can we talk?"

"Sure." I said, letting him walk in. I closed the door and waited to hear what he had to say. I really wanted to just ignore him and move on with my life, I just met him, he doesn't have a lot of weight on me. But there was something in me that told me to listen to him, to give him a chance to make things right.

"I'm sorry for what I said. That wasn't what I was trying to say at all!"

He sounded genuine. Maybe it was my crush on him that didn't let my brain think straight.

"Then what was it that you were trying to say?" I asked. What, that he didn't want to sleep with me? Was I not good enough for him?

He sighed and said "What I wanted to say is that, I don't see you as an easy fuck." His bluntness took me by surprise. "Don't get me wrong, you are insanely beautiful. But I like your personality, and I'd rather spend time getting to know you." He said.

I pushed my hair back and decided to lighten up the mood. I accept his apology, I guess he had good intentions. He just doesn't know how to express his self.

"You're cute when your jealous." I said. He smiled and shook his head. "I was not jealous." He said.
"I think you were." I teased. "Whatever, would you like to spend the rest of the day with me? Can you forgive me?"

I nodded and smiled at him. "I forgive you."

He stood up from his seat and said "Let's go." He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him, making me let out a laugh.

We walked down to the beach again and decided on kayaking.

Justin's POV

We went to the kiosk where you are supposed to rent the kayaks and rented them for an hour.

When we put it in the water. Charlotte went in the front and I sat in the back.

"Justin! You're doing it wrong!" She yelled at me. "Then how are you supposed to do it?" I yelled back. "Like this, LOOK!" She said and showed me. "Fine! This is the hardest thing ever!"
I said. "No it's not! Shut up!" She said while laughing.
"Hey don't tell me to shut up! Im older than you!" She looked at me with an 'are you serious?' Face and I laughed.

"You're annoying." She said "whatever you say babe."

AFTER THE HOUR

"I'm never doing this again!" I said. "Me neither!" She said.

We were walking and saw the crew walking over to us.

"Aye man! Who's this new babe?" Za said referring to Charlotte. I glared at him, he was acting like Charlotte was just any other girl. I didn't want him to ruin my chances with her. "What the fuck dude?" I pushed him away.

He gave me a look, surprised by my behavior. He must've thought that I would just introduce her to him or set him up with a friend, like usual.

"Dude, what's the matter with you? I've never seen you get so defensive over some hoe." He said. His breath smelled like alcohol, they probably have been drinking all day, which explains why they're being assholes. "First, you blow your friends off for some girl you just met. And now" -he whispered this part-"You're just going to keep her to yourself?" He laughed.

I decided to ignore him. I know he's been going through a tough time lately, hopefully I can explain this to Charlotte after we leave.

I heard Charlotte gasp and I quickly turned around to see Za with a grin. He smacked her ass.

I got annoyed so I threw a punch at him. He fell flat on the sand, so I decided to control myself.

"What the fuck is wrong with you man?" I yelled.

"Just go bro." Ryan pushes me away, probably trying to avoid a bigger fight.

I grabbed Charlotte's hand and walked away.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

I can't believe what just happened.

I took some glances back and Za had stood up and was giving me a hard stare. I just kept on walking.

Once we got to where or stuff was, Justin sat down and I sat next to him. There was an awkward silence until I decided to break it.

"Thanks for sticking up for me...But you shouldn't have done that."I said. "He's not like that. I don't know what the hell got into him." He shook his head.

"I'm really sorry. But, as long as I'm here, I won't let anyone talk to you like that Charlotte." He said after a while. "Yeah, but he's your friend. I mean-" he didn't let me finish and said "I don't care. He was wrong."

I was still in a little shock, but I somehow felt bad. I felt... guilty for some reason. But at the same time, I found Justin really hot. And seeing him stick up for me like that... just made him hotter.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded and looked at the sky. "We should get back before it gets any darker." I nodded and we grabbed our stuff so we could head back.

We walked back to the hotel and he walked me to my door.

"Thank you. For today. I had fun with you." I said. I wasn't sure if I'll see him again, this is like a once in a lifetime thing. Although it was kinda crazy, and his friends ruined it, I still had a great time. I'm glad I met him.

"Yeah, me too. Sorry about Za." He said. "Don't worry about it. That's probably the most action I've gotten in the last few months." I joked.

"What? I don't believe you." He laughed. "It's sad, I know." I said, starting to get embarrassed now. I shouldn't had said that, now he most think I'm pathetic.

"That is sad. But I can only assume that it's because you want it that way, you're hot, I doubt that guys don't flirt with you all the time." I laughed and said "You're not entirely wrong." "I knew it." He smirked.

Our laughs died and now we just stared at each other's eyes.

"I should head to my room." He said. "Yeah." I agreed. "But, I'll see you around?" He said. "Of course!"

He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"See ya."

He walked away and I tried my hardest to control my inner fan-girl.

I walked into my room and started jumping up and down. It's like, I don't know.

While I was with him, I just felt like I was hanging out with just a normal nice guy. But now that I'm alone, I realize that normal nice guys is Justin Bieber. My crush since all time.

This really is the best birthday ever.