Fourty Seven

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

I put my notebook down and put my hands over my face. This is so frustrating, why can't the information just enter my goddamn brain.

I grabbed my phone and pressed it on my ear, waiting for an answer.

"Hey..." I said, trying to stay calm. "Are you busy?" I asked. "No, why?" "Can you come over please?" I asked in a soft tone. "Of course baby. I'll be there in a bit." He said before we ended the call.

I haven't been talking to him much, although he just bought a house here for me, but I've really been busy. That's why I called him now, I miss him. Also, I feel like I'm about to have an anxiety attack.
There's so many things to do, so much pressure; from my mom, the school, college, dances... it's too much. I don't know what to do.

I rubbed my forehead and pulled my knees to my chest. I rested my chin on top of my knees and stared at all the papers laying in front of me. This is too much shit.

"Charlotte?" I heard his voice call. "Here." I said. He walked in and started looking at me with pity. "Babe what's wrong?" "I think I have anxiety." I said.

"Oh...shit. What you need me to do?" He asked concerned. "I need a hug." I said while holding onto my knees. He jogged towards me and pulled me into his embrace, wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I let out a deep breath and held onto him.

"I feel like I'm gonna cry." I said. "That's okay. You should if you need to." He said. "But I feel stupid for crying over this." I said. "You're not." He said while rubbing my back.

"Why don't you take a break?" He asked and kissed my forehead. "I can't. I have to get an A on this." I said as I kept holding on to his body.
"Alright then, I'll help you study." "What is it?" "History." I said.

He took my flash cards and began asking me questions for me to answer. When I didn't know the answer he would give me hints so I could associate it.

"This is tomorrow?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "You'll get that A." He said and kissed my lips. " But you need to eat something right now."

"I just want to nap." I said as I laid down on the floor. "Come on." He pulled me up, making my body crash onto his strong one.

"You've changed." I whispered as I stared at him, even his face shape was different.

He laughed nervously and twisted his head to the side, giving me a confused look.

"I don't mean it in a bad way." I said while looking at his body. "You look like... super strong now." I giggled. "And your hair..." I looked at the small pieces that were visible under his SnapBack.

I took his hat off and he said "hey!" I looked over his long messy hair now that it was revealed, meanwhile he tried to snatch his hat back from me. "It looks so good!" I said as I pulled my hand away.