Fourty four

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

I stared at the piece of paper in front of me, running my eyes through the three options I had to choose from, having no idea which one was the correct answer.

The bell rang and I let out a sigh before answering the remaiming questions by choosing random options, it's not like I actually had a chance to answer correctly. I passed the test to the front and Cameron, who was sitting behind me, passed me his along with the ones from the students sitting behind him.

We still haven't talked since what happened. And I'm not going to, until he apologizes to me. Thank god it's already Friday.

I grabbed my stuff and quickly got out of there, I was panicking about the test. I know I did horrible on it, I just want to go home and cry.

"Charlotte." I heard a masculine voice call but I ignored him. I just want to leave.

"Come on, don't ignore me." He said while walking down the stairs behind me.

"I'm sorry, okay?" He said.

I turned around and said "You don't mean it Cameron. You're not sorry."

"I am." He said. "I'm sorry for making you upset, not for what I said." "I don't trust him."

I sighed and said "I don't care what you think." And turned away. "What? Are you gonna ignore me forever now?" He said as he walked beside me.

"I watched you struggle doing the test, did you not study?"

"No!" I snapped. "Just leave me alone okay?" "Just stop!"

"Why didn't you?"

"It's not your business." I said.
He sighed and said "If you need help you can come to me." "You know that." "No, you're a fucking asshole." I said. "I'm not- I'm not an asshole. I'm trying to look out for you." He argued. "Well, I don't need you looking out for me." I said.

"Fine." He said. "I won't ever tell you what I think again. But don't come crying to me when he crushed your heart into tiny pieces again." He walked away.
I walked after him and said "What is your problem? Why can't you just be nice to him?" He laughed and said "He can't even stand to be in the same room as me, why should I be nice to him? He fucking beats me up if I even breath around you."

"He's not like that anymore. Just give him a chance." I said. "No, i don't give a fuck about him. I'm only interested in you, you're my friend and I want to be able to hang out with you and talk to you without him acting like a maniac."

"You know I don't fucking see you like that, you're like my sister." He said. I sighed and gave him a hug. He let out a deep breath and wrapped his arms around me.

"Wanna hang out today?" I asked, feeling guilty now.
"Sure, lets go get something to eat." He said as he put his hand over my shoulder, dragging me with him towards his car.