Goodbye

CHARLOTTE'S POV

I woke up in Justin's arms and smiled to myself.
Life feels like a dream.

I looked at the time and it was pretty early, thank you internal clock for waking me up.

I decided to try to slip out of Justin's embrace without waking him up, he seems so peaceful, I don't want to interrupt his slumber. I succeeded and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Thank god it's already Friday.

I cleaned myself up and got into my outfit for the day. I'm going to have to leave soon, I should wake him up.

"Justin?" I whispered as I climbed into bed. "Justin." I all hated his name.

"Hm?" He said, still asleep. "I have to go." I said.
He fluttered his eyes open and looked at me. "Why"

"I have class."

He groaned and pulled me closer. "I'm probably not going to see you before I leave." He said. That saddened me, I didn't know when he was coming back, but I couldn't risk missing school.

"Why don't I take you to school?" He suggested. That was a good idea, now I have to think of an excuse to tell my mom. She can't know Justin slept over, she'll kill me.

"Hm?" He asked again.

"Let me go talk to my mom." I said and got up. I went down to the kitchen and found my mom with a cup of coffee in her hand and preparing what's going to be her lunch for work in a hurry.

"Hey mom, uh, Loren is taking me to school today." I lied. "Why?" She asked, giving me a suspicious look. "We have a project together and we forgot to buy a couple of things for it, so we're gonna get them together before school." I said, it was the first thing that came to my mind.

"Okay." She believed me! "But you need to take David with you, he slept over last night." She said as she grabbed her bag. Fuck! "And you and I have some talking to do." She looked at me with a playful face expression.

"Bye honey, have a good day." She kissed the top of my head and walked past me.

I sighed and let my shoulders down. This would've been perfect if David hadn't slept over. Why did he have to stay here last nigh?

"I saw your mom leave." Justin said as he walked towards me. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah, I just... I have to take him with me." I said and pointed at David who just walked in wearing sweats and his backpack over his shoulder.

He looked at Justin and rubbed his eyes. His jaw dropped and his sleepy look made him look even dumber. He looked at me and then at Justin. He closed his mouth and squinted his eyes.

"No way." He said, rubbing his eyes again.

I rolled my eyes and decided to introduce them. "David, this is Justin, my imaginary friend." I said, referring to his joke from yesterday. Justin laughed and said "Nice to meet you." before shaking his hand.

"Does your mom know he's here?" David asked and turned to look at me. "No, and you're not telling her either." I said.

He didn't really care. We got into Justin's car and headed to school.

"So, like..." David spoke. "Are you two like dating or something?" He asked, making me look away and blush. I hate him.

"We're just friends." I said. "Right." David said. Justin chuckled and asked "Are you guys hungry?"
"Yeah!" David answered right after Justin asked, not even having to think about his answer.

Justin looked at me and asked "You wanna catch some breakfast before I drop you off?" "Sure." I said.
"Aight." He said and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers. I felt like melting at his touch.

Since we didn't have much time, we decided to go to the McDonald's drive through. He insisted on paying for us, even though I told him I would pay for me and David.

We ate our food on our way to school and we just arrived. "Hey, thanks man." David said before getting out of the car. "You got it." Justin answered and held onto my hand, not letting me get down the car.

"What?" I turned to look at him. He frowned and pecked his lips out. I laughed and leaned in closer to him, to peck his lips.

However, what I thought was going to be a simple kiss turned into a heated make out session. When I tried to pull away, he put his hand behind my head and held me against his lips, not letting me leave. He moved his lips against mine and asked for entrance into my mouth. He pulled me into his lap as his tongue entered my mouth.

Although I was surprised and shocked that he just did that, I was getting excited and really liked it. I could feel myself wanting more than this as a moan escaped my lips.

"That was so fucking hot." He mumbled against my lips. He then continued kissing my lips as he softly pulled on my hair.

He released my hair from his grip and gentled his touch, his kiss was softer, more sweet. Then he pulled away completely from my lips and gave me a loving stare. He fixed my hair and pecked my lips one last time. "You're going to be late babe."

I think it's obvious I don't want to leave. I'd much rather be here, in his lap, kissing him till we ran out of air. But I can't.

"Yeah." I got off his lap. I looked into the mirror and made sure I looked like I didn't just... do that.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of that car, even though every inch of me didn't want to walk away.

"What took you so long?" David asked, being suspicious that something happened between us. I continued to walk, with him following me behind, and said "nothing." "Oh, really? You think I'm dumb?" He smirked. "Yeah." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and said "I feel like I don't know you anymore." then he walked away in a dramatic way before meeting up with his guy friends.

During the day, I couldn't stop thinking about Justin and our hot moment in the car. I've replayed it in my head about a hundred times already. I didn't expect that, I mean, we slept together last night and he didn't try anything, why did he in the morning?

My phone vibrated and I glanced at the screen to see a text from Justin.

Justin:
Boarding the plane rn :P

I shook my head and smiled.

Charlotte:
Have a safe flight <3