The interview

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

"You guys are up in 5!"

I turned to Justin, and he immediately read the expression on my face. "Stop." He said while holding my hands.

"Stop worrying." He said. "Everything is going to be fine." He said.

"Jay, I don't think this is a good idea." I said, jumping up and down. "I mean, the whole point of us breaking up is to get the attention off me, now everyone is going to know who I am."

"They already know who you are!" He said. "Now, you have the chance to tell your story, give an explanation with the truth, do want to take it or no? Do you want everyone to believe the lies?" He said.

"Your right." I said and held on tightly to his hands. "Come here." He said and opened his arms for me.

"They'll back off once we tell em we're not together, you made your socials private, they can't bother you anymore." He said as he rubbed my back.

We pulled away as some guy wired us, putting a mic on us and stuff.

"Today we have a very good friend of mine, and what seems to be a very good friend of his..." Ellen said to the audience, "Everybody please give a warm welcome to Justin Bieber and Charlotte!"

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

Justin grabbed my hand and I walked next to him out to the stage. I wasn't nervous about meeting Ellen, we hung out with her before the show for a while, I was nervous about everybody else watching at home, the way they'll react.

I haven't checked my phone since what happened, I don't even want to know what will happen today.

Ellen gave the both of us a hug and we all sat down.

"So, how are you guys?!" She asked. "Good." Justin said and smiled.

"So, this is the first time you guys do an interview together, and it's also Charlotte's first interview, how are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm good." I said with a smile. "Welcome to the Ellen show!" She said,with a smile, and everyone cheered. "Thank you so much." I said while smiling.

"How did you guys meet?" She asked. "Well, uhm..." Ellen gave us her smile while Justin began to blush.

"I heard Charlotte here used to be a fan, is that right?" She asked. Justin smiled and nodded. "I met her after one of my concerts." He said while smiling. "That's so cute." She said, and the crowd 'awed'.

"And when did you start going out?" Ellen asked as a picture of us at the Believe Movie premiere showed up on the giant screen.

"Uh..."

"Uh..." Ellen mocked Justin, earning a few laughs.

"We became friends." Justin said with a smile on his face. "Friends?" She asked. "Yeah." He said. The crowd laughed and we both turned around to see a picture of us kissing on the screen.