Fourty two

Justin's POV

Justin's POV

I woke up laying on top of Charlotte, in the same position I had fallen asleep.

I slept like a baby last night. I hadn't slept like that in months. I can't even remember when was the last time.

I looked up at her, she had her lips parted, and her hair was all over her face.

I wonder if she remembers night, if she really meant what she said.

Does this mean we're back together?

She made a snoring sound and a smiled quickly formed in my lips. "Since when do you snore?" I whispered to myself.

She moved her hair out of her face and then moved her face to the opposite side, now I was looking at her side profile.

She fluttered her eyes open and blinked a couple of times before looking at me. She smiled and closed her eyes again for a second.

"Morning." I said.

"hey." She said as she stretched her arms while I watched her. I was confused, and scared to ask, what are we?

Maybe I should just say something related, and see how she reacts.

"So, uh..." I said, not really knowing where I was going with it. "I think I better get going."

"Why?" She said while snuggling me.

"I better check up on Fredo." I said.

She whined and held me tighter. "He's grown. He can take care of himself."

"What if your mom sees me here?" I said.

"What time is it?" She asked with her eyes closed. "Uh..." I checked my phone. "Seven thirty."
"She's probably sleeping." "She must've gotten home like an hour ago." She said.

"Okay then." "I'll stay here with you." I said and kissed the top of her head.

"Can I tell you something kinda funny?" She giggled.
"Tell me." I said.

"Ariana... she was teasing me all day yesterday. She thought that we were gonna end up sleeping together or getting back together."

I chuckled and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Well, isn't she a little psychic." I said. She laughed and looked into my eyes.

"Well, only one of those things happened." She said. "Well..." I whispered. "We could change that."

She bit her lip and shook her head. "Not now."
"You sure?" I asked, making her doubt of her answer.

"When are you leaving?" She asked. "Uh..." I tried to remember. "I'm not sure, I think its during Monday night or Tuesday." She frowned and squeezed me tighter.

"You missed me that much?" I laughed. "I did."
"Awe." I pressed my lips against hers.

"Hey baby, why don't we go out tonight?" I suggested. "Like... a date?" She asked. "Yeah." I said, making her giggle. "Yes!" She said excitedly. She grabbed my face and attacked me with kisses.