Fourty Six

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

I got up from the bed and slipped on my fuzzy slippers as I went to get the door.

Sometimes I feel like I live by myself, since I'm always alone.

I walked down the stairs and jogged to get the door.

I took a step back as I looked at Justin who was standing in front of me.

He looks so different. It's like he's a whole different person than the last time I saw him. He had longer hair, which was covered by a SnapBack, his arms were bigger, his body was bigger. He looked really strong.

I guess he has been taking care of himself more.

"Hey." He said.

"Uh, hi." I said

Things between us have been weird for a while. The last thing I expected was to see him here, he didn't even tell me he was coming.

"Uh, come in." I said as I moved out the way. He closed the door behind him and pulled me into a tight hug, picking me off the ground.

"I miss you." He said. "I miss you too." I said as I wrapped my arms around him. "What are you doing here?" I asked as we pulled away.

"It's been too long." He said. "And I don't want to keep things the way they are." I nodded and looked at him awkwardly.

"Sorry for coming unannounced." He said. "No, it's okay." I said, giving him a smile. I wasn't angry at him, it was just weird.

"Did you just wake up?" He asked as he looked at my attire, I was wearing pjs and a satin robe over it. "Uh, no. But I haven't been out of bed yet." I laughed. "I had rehearsals yesterday and I was super tired."

He nodded and asked "Finals week coming up, right?" "Yeah." I said. "So, you're busy." He said. "Kind of." I said, not really wanting to sound like a bitch. "You gonna study today?" He asked.

"Well, it depends. Why are you asking?" I said, trying to be nicer to him. "I just wanted to hang out. For a little while." He said. "I'm down." I smiled.

"You sure?" He asked. "Yeah. Can it be later tho?" I asked. "Yeah, just tell me the time and I'll come pick you up." He said. "Okay. I'll text you later?" He nodded.

I walked him to the door and quickly kissed his cheek as he walked away. He turned around and said "Really? On the cheek?" That's all I get?" I laughed and said "That or nothing." "Not fair." He pouted. "I'll see you later." I said. He blew a kiss at me and got in his car. I went back inside and got to studying for my first test.

I got done for today and texted justin.

Charlotte:
hey
I'm free now

Justin:
Greatttttt
Should I pick you up? :)

Charlotte:
yess