Surprise Birthday party

JUSTINS POV

I can't believe Za.

It's her birthday and it has been such a bad day.
I hope she actually had fun with me, at least during the time we weren't interrupted by anyone.

"Dude, where's the girl that was with you?" Za walked in with Fredo and Ryan.

"What the fuck do you care man? You already did enough damage." I said, getting annoyed with his presence.

"I fucked up, I didn't know she was just a fan. Fredo explained, and I want to apologize to her." He said.

"Well, I already took her to her room." I said.

"Did you... ?" Za asked. I knew what he was asking.

"No man!" I said.

"It's so early tho, why did she leave so soon?" Za asked. "Right. I heard Ashley say it's her birthday." Fredo said.

I had forgotten he was talking to Ashley.

"Well, what should I do?" I asked. I could take her out to dinner, but that's romantic. I have to do something fun, something she can enjoy.

"What about a party?" I thought out loud.

"A party? With just us? We don't know anybody else!" Za pointed out.

"Well, Fredo! You have Ashley, she can make some calls and invite a few friends!" I said. "Call her! But don't let her tell Charlotte."

"Alright." Fredo said and walked away while dialing Ashley.

As I thought about what else we needed to do, I felt Ryan stars at me.

"What?"

"You like this girl." He said. "I don't." I said.
"Why are you going through all this trouble over a girl you just met then?"
"She's a fan." I shrugged my shoulders. "I think I'm allowed to do nice things for my fans."

"She's a hot one too." Za said. I glared at him and he quickly got defensive, "Dude, im joking."

Whatever. I ignored him and we continued with the plan. Ashley came over and helped us bring everything together.

"What did you tell Charlotte?" I asked. I'm assuming she must've wondered where Ashley was going.

"Oh, she's sleeping so, she doesn't now I'm here."

Perfect.

Once everything was settled, I went to get Charlotte.
I walked into their room with Ashley's key and saw Charlotte under the blankets. She was still sleeping.

"Charlotte" I called while softly shaking her.
"Hmm?" She answered, still asleep.
"Wake up." I said.
"What?" She answered still with her eyes closed.
"Wake up!" I said.
"No. Leave me alone." She whined.

"Come on. Wake up!" I kept shaking her. She sat up, and she looked really mad, then she rubbed her eyes and opened them to look at me.

"Justin, why are you here?" She asked, trying to hide her annoyance. "I'm here because I need you to wake up." I said. "For what?" She basically complained.

"C'mon! It's your birthday! Let's do something fun!" I told her. "How about... Sleeping!"She patted the space next to her and laid down again.

CHARLOTTES POV

He sighed and laid down next to me. I didn't think that would work.

As I was about to fall asleep again, I was grabbed away from the bed by Justin.

I was half asleep, so I got really scared for a second.

I got in my feet, now fully awake, and looked at him. "I think you're getting too comfortable around me." I said. He laughed and fixed my messy hair.

"Go change!" He demanded. "No." I said while crossing my arms.

"Change into what anyways?" I asked. What does he want to do? "Go put on your bathing suit." He said. "What? For what?" I asked. If he thinks I'm going swimming now he's wrong.

"Just do it. Please." He said. "But where are we going?" I asked. "To the pool." He said.
"Justin, it's eight PM." I pointed out. "Come on! Don't be a party pooper." He whined.

"What about if I don't want to?" I sassed while looking at him. "I'm not leaving you alone until you change." He said. "I'm not gonna change in front of you!" I said. "Just go in the bathroom and change!" He said. "Fine." I gave in.

I looked for my bikini and went into the bathroom and changed. I washed my face and brushed my hair before walking back to the room, to find Justin laying in the bed. I hadn't noticed his appearance till now. He was shirtless and had red pants with a black SnapBack on his head.

"Like what you see?" He said while standing up. "Shut up!" I said. " if it makes you feel better, I like what I'm seeing." He said staring at me. Fan girling right now oh ma gud.

He pushed me up against the wall and stared down at me. I couldn't even move, I had goosebumps all over my skin. He had both of his hands between me so I wouldn't go away. He was getting closer to my face looking at my lips and I looked at his.

Oh God! I wanna kiss him so bad.

Then ,all of a sudden , he kissed me.

He kissed me and I felt butterflies in my stomach, there were like fireworks everywhere, a feeling you couldn't explain.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes while breathing heavily.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He said. I just stood there analyzing what was happening.

"Meet me at the pool when you're done." He said and walked away. Did he just? Wait, what? I'm speechless.

I placed my hand on my lips and smiled. I bit my lip and went to walk after him.

I went to the elevator and pressed the pool floor and opened the door and was revealed to a bunch of friends & family yelling "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I stood there in shock. I gasped and placed my hand over my mouth. "Thank you all so much!" I said and everyone went over to me and hugged me, and congratulated me.

Did Justin plan this? Is this why he was bugging me to get up?

He's so sweet.

I kept my eye out for him as I continued to say hi to everyone, but I couldn't see him anywhere

Where is he?