Nudes

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

"Wow." "This place is nice."

Ashley and I were both star struck as we looked out the window.

We were in LA, we had just landed, and Fredo picked us up at the airport. Right now we were in The car, driving into Justin's driveway.

"We're here ladies." Fredo said. "We can just drop your stuff, and keep going." He said. "Go where?" Ashley asked. "To the studio. To meet Justin." Fredo said. "Oh, okay."

We walked into the house and were amazed by how big and spacious it was. It was so beautiful.

"Follow me." Fredo said.

We went up to the second floor and he took us to what I asume was a guest room.

"This is so pretty." Ashley said while going up to the sliding door that opened up to a balcony.

"Want me to show you to Justin's room?" Fredo turned to look at me. "Uh..." I stuttered. I'm sleeping with Justin?

I mean, it makes sense. But now that I'm thinking about it, I feel weird. We always sleep together, but that's at my place, and it's not for many days, it's just one or two nights. I will be staying here for a long time.

"Yeah." I said. He grabbed my stuff and we both followed him.

"Wow." Ashley said, looking around. It was super clean, at least for him. I had never pictured his room to be like this. I thought I'd be more messy or something.

"Look at this bed." Ashley pointed out, making me look at the huge bed with the white sheets, that already looked like hotel ones, I can only imagine that sleeping there must feel like heaven.

"You guys are gonna have some wild sex on there." Ashely said. I shot were a stare and smacked her arm. Fredo laughed and shook his head.

"Alright, c'mon girls." Fredo grabbed Ashley's hand and we walked out of Justin's place.

We got in the car and drove into the city, where Justin was right now.

We went into some y'all building and Fredo gave his name at the front desk. The lady there made a call and soon they let us in.

We took the elevator and Fredi pressed the floor number. Agh, I was already feeling nervous to see him.

We made it to the floor and Fredo guided us. He knocked on the door and Scooter opened.

"Hey girls." He greeted us, he gave us a quick hug and we walked in.

Justin was sitting inside the booth, rubbing his eyes.

"C'mon dude. You got this." The guy said as he placed the song. Justin stood up and fixed his headphones. He bopped his head to the beat and sang.