Fourty Nine

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

"Stop laughing!" Maejor yelled at me while also laughing, but he was already getting annoyed at me.

"This is so embarrassing." I said while throwing my head back.

"I didn't even want to do this in the first place." I said while fixing my headphones. We were at the study, because Justin made me come. He was supposed to show me his new album, but he ended up putting me inside the booth. I had a lot of fun creating beats with the guys, but it was the singing part that made me cringe.

"Scooter's here." Justin announced.

"Do you want Justin to leave?" Maejor asked me. "Hey!" Justin said, pretending to be hurt. "Yes." I nodded.

"C'mon! You've sang for me before." He said. "I'll turn around!" He said. I giggled and spun my finger, indicating to do so. Scooter smiled and shook his head. Justin turned around and Maejor played the beat we had being creating these past few hours started playing.

"...You don't need a lot of money
Honey, you don't have to play no games
All I need is all your loving
To get the blood rushing through my veins... "

I closed my eyes and continued to sing,

" I wanna say we're going steady
Like it's 1954,
It doesn't have to be forever
Just as long as I'm the name
On your tattooed heart..."

I opened my eyes and continued to vocalize, staring at Justin who was still facing the other way while bopping his head up and down.

"You don't need to worry about making me crazy
'Cause I'm way past that
Eh, and so just call me, if you want me
'Cause you got me, and I'll show you, how much I wanna be
On your tattooed heart..."

"Just as long as I'm
The name on your tattooed heart
Wrap me in your jacket
My baby
And lay me in your bed
And kiss me, underneath the moonlight
Darling let me trace the lines on your tattooed heart...

I couldn't help but smile as I saw their reactions.

I finished the song and they started clapping for me. Justin turned around and jumped up and down, making me laugh.

"Wooo!" He yelled while jogging inside the booth.
He picked me up and gave me a spin before putting me down. I let out a laugh and he began kissing my face repeatedly.

"Have I told you that I'm in love with you?" He said. I giggled and nodded.

Scooter walked in and crossed his arms while looking at me with an expression of shock.