Three

Justin's POV

We spent some time together and since it was getting late she went to her suite and so did I. I took a shower and now I'm laying in bed thinking about her.

Charlotte's POV

I went to my suite and took a shower and was watching tv till I got a text from a random number I didn't knew.

Unknown number:
Hey, I was thinking about you...

Charlotte:
Im sorry, who is this?

Unknown number:
My bad lol, it's Justin

Charlotte:
Oh ok. Let me save your number.

Justin:
So what you doing babe?

Charlotte:
Babe? And Nothing

Justin:
Oops. Wanna go to the game room?

Charlotte:
😂
Sure

Justin:
Lmao
What floor are you staying in?

Charlotte:
12

Justin:
What room?

Charlottes :
1209

Justin:
I'm on 1234
Can I come over?
So we can go together

Charlotte:
Omg
We are at the same floor
And sure

Justin:
;)

Justin Bieber is staying at the same floor as me, he's texting me, and he's coming over... Holy shit!

I quickly made the beds, even tho he probably won't come inside the room, then I ran to the living room and cleaned up a little.

I heard a knock on the door so I looked through the peek hole and it was him. I'm not even dressed! I opened the door and smiled at him. "Hi." I said. "Hey!" He said and smiled. "Uh, come in!" I said and opened the door wider, so he could get in. He walked in and I closed the door. "This place has a better view than mine." He said, looking out the window. "You ready to go?" He asked while turning to look at me.
"Yeah, I'm just gonna go change into some jeans." I said. "Okay." He said and I walked back to my room.
Oh god, I'm so nervous. He's Justin Bieber! The one I've fangirled my whole teenage years! And he's seating on my living room! Well, the hotel's but you get it.

I took off my shorts and put on some jeans. I also added a jacket because I know I'm gonna get cold.

 I also added a jacket because I know I'm gonna get cold