Feels

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

"HAHAHA" I laughed while holding onto my belly.

We were all hanging backstage in the theater, it was half an hour before the show. I was sitting down while doing my makeup in front of the mirror, meanwhile Julian and A couple more of the cast warmed up.

Julian was making fun of me for the faces I make while doing my makeup.

"Leave me alone! I need to be concentrated." I said as I put my mascara down after using it.

Ashley walked in, she was already dressed, and went up to me. "Where have you been?" I asked her.

"Uh, Justin's here." She said. My facial expressions immediately changed. He really came.

Why? Why is he here? Can't he just leave me alone?

"Justin Bieber? The boyfriend?" Julian asked as he walked towards us, adding himself to the situation.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said.

"Well, if I was your boyfriend, I would never let you go." He said and blew me a kiss in a very dramatic way, managing to put a smile in my face with his silliness.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"I just don't understand why he's here." "What does he want?" I groaned.

He already hurt me once. And now that I leave him he keeps chasing after me while getting with other women. How does he expect me to forgive him?

"Um..." Ashley scratches her neck and turned to Julian. "Can you give us a minute please?"

"Oh, sure." He said and walked away.

"What is it?" I asked. "He's here with another girl." "That girl from the picture." She said.

"What?" I asked softly.

She pursed her lips and looked at me with pity. I took a deep breath and counted till five in my head, trying to prevent myself from crying.

"Why did he even bother showing up?" "I don't need him here! I don't want him here!" I said while fanning my face with my hands. I don't want to ruin my makeup.

"I'm so sorry." She said and hugged me.

"Oh, it's fine." I said as I hugged her back. "I'll be fine."

"He's with the gang too. And scooter." She said. "Scooter?" I asked confused. Why is he here?

"Yeah. They sent me here to come get you. They wanted to say hi." "I'll just say that I couldn't find you."

I faked smiled. And went to say hi. "Hey guys!" I said and gave them all a hug. Including the hoe. "Scooter, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised. "I came to see your show." He said and smiled. "Oh really?" I said smiling and he nodded. "So you are most interested in scooter now?" Maejor said. I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug. "I'm gonna go upstairs. I'll be right back." I said.