Complications

Charlotte's POV

"Don't cry over him, he's an ass." Cameron said over FaceTime.

"He told you he didn't sleep with any of the girls?" He asked and I nodded my head. "He's calling me." I said panicking. "Justin?" He asked confused. "Yes. Should I answer on my computer. What do I do?" I asked him.

"You can talk by face time on the same account but different devices?" He asked. "I'm gonna answer. Shut up!" I said and pressed the answer button.

I heard moans. His moans with someone else.

I froze as my heart shattered into a million tiny pieces.

My eyes watered, I can't continue to listen, I quickly hung up and kept my eyes on the screen, disbelief in what I had just heard. This can't be real.

"Charlotte? Are you okay?" Cameron asked.

I quickly nodded and wiped my tears. "Uh, I'm gonna go to bed,ok?" I said with my voice cracking. "Alright. If you need me, I'm right here." He said and I nodded. "Bye." I said and smiled. "Bye." He said returning the smile.

I got under the covers and brought my knees to my chest as a tear fell down my cheek. His moans replayed like a loop in my head.

Oh god.

I felt a knot form on my chest and a sob came out my mouth. I couldn't keep myself together any longer. I put my hands over my face and kept crying.

Why? Did he do that on purpose? Was he really that mad?

He really felt the need to call me while having sex with someone else, over Cameron? My friend!

I know Cameron is flirty, but he's like that with literally every girl in our class, it never means anything!

Why did he do this to me? Maybe this is not the first time he's done this, maybe it's because I'm not good enough.

He's much more experienced than me, maybe he wants someone like that as well.

Oh god. I didn't know you could hurt this bad without being physically stabbed.

I took my hands away from my face and desperately gasped for air. But between the crying, the chest pain and my heart feeling like it was about to explode, it felt impossible. I felt like I was going to pass out.

Justin's POV

Shit. My head hurts. I looked to my side expecting to see Charlotte but there was some naked brunette girl instead.

I freaked out and jumped up. What the fuck?

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

What the fuck did I do? I quickly got up and went straight to the bathroom. I'm gonna fucking kill myself.

If Charlotte ever finds out about this is over. I'm fucked. I can't ever tell her. I'll lose her. I can't lose her.

"Justin?" I heard come from the bedroom. I grabbed my robe and threw it on, securing it around my waist. Fuck! Now I have to deal with this chick.

"Look, uh...""I really need you to go. You can't stay here." I said.

"But why?" She said, trying to be sexy. She laid on her side and rubbed the space in the bed next to her.
"I'm serious." "You need to get out of here." I said. She got up from the bed and walked towards me, flaunting her naked body at me. I backed away and looked her at the eyes.

"Please. Just leave." I said. She groaned and said "You were a lot more fun last night." as she Brahman to collect her clothes. "By the way, my name is not Charlotte. It's Yovanna." She said and walked out.