Chapter Ninety-Four

"Go lovebirds. Go." Ashly ushers the two fiances out of the house as he holds Jordan.

The day before the wedding, both Louis and Harry are heading out for a massage and spa shop - after months of hard work and tensing preparation, they need nothing more than some relaxation.

"So sweetheart, do you know what kind of massage your want?" Harry asks as he keeps his eyes on the road, briefly taking a hand of the steering wheel to squeeze Louis' thigh.

"Mmm, not sure. I'm just looking forward to the sauna and spa." Louis admits, he watches as Harry's eyes light up in a mischevious way.

"Ooooh sounds like a place we could get frisky in." Harry turns to look at Louis as he winks. The small boy rolls his eyes fondly, damn Harry and his mind, always thinking about sex.

He laughs as he leans over the dash, gently slapping Harry's thigh.

"Ow fuck Lou." Harry gasps, when they turn a corner, instead of slapping Harry's thigh, he missed hitting his groin.

"Oopsies," Louis whispered, a giggle following.

"Please tell me they do a ball and cock massage for those with an abusive fiancee," Harry grumbles.

Louis pouts, "hey that is what i'm for." The curly haired man laughs at that.

---

Louis and Harry both smile kindly at the two old Asian women at the massage table.

"Hello. We are both booked for a massage?" Harry announces. The women stare at the couples connected hands before smiling.

"Oh yes, the soon-to-be-married couple." She winks before ushering them inside. "Come come."

"Here is a list of our services, choose one." The other women offer as she passes both Louis and Harry a pamphlet.

They both skim through the options, Harry smiling at one.

"Hey, Lou. You could get a fertility massage." He nudges the small boy who laughs. The two are interrupted when the first old women speak up.

"Oh no. You don't need fertility massage. You are bearing child." She nodded enthusiastically at Louis' stomach. Harry's eyes widen, no... they always used condoms.

Both Louis and Harry share a glance before shaking their heads, "Oh no I don't think so." Harry answers on Louis' behalf.

"Trust me." She replies, "I suggest the deep tissue massage" With that, she is leaving.

Louis can't help but laugh... that was a strange encounter.

---

"Can you believe tomorrow we are getting married?" Harry asks as he relaxes in the spa, bubbles everywhere. Louis is sitting on his lap. Eyes closed as he snuggles into Harry's arms letting the hot water soothe his body.

"No. I, just. I'm so happy to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life." Louis whispered. Harry opens his eyes, admiring the small boy.

He memorised every detail of Louis. Grey-blue eyes, long lashes, thin lips, button nose, little freckles... everything, because he never wants to forget.

"I think that getting married is just a formality," Harry speaks up, Louis frowning in confusion as he stares up at the curly haired man.

"What do you mean?" He questions.

"Even if we never got married, or if we just eloped.. or just stayed boyfriends. You would still be the person I loved with all my heart; you would still be the person I would spend the rest of my life with."

Louis smiled.

"Do you think i'm really pregnant?" Louis asked.

"God I hope so." Was Harry's reply,

Louis mereley rolled his eys, "You have a damn pegnancy kink I swear Hazza."

"Only on you."