Chapter Sixty-Nine

Chapter Sixty-Nine:

Louis and Harry stood in the bathroom together, preparing to take a bath with one another. Louis was now one month and a half along, and they would be having their first ultrasound in a few hours. Both men were overjoyed.

Louis was in his panties balancing on the edge of the filling bathtub as he felt the temperature of the water.

"Too hot?" Harry asked Louis as he stripped himself of his clothing, leaving himself completely nude. The small boy blushed at the sight. No matter how many times he sees his boyfriend naked, the sight of Harry's body never fails to leave him impressed and flustered.

"T'is nice." Louis smiled sheepily.

Harry returned the smile walking over to the small boy, who stood up from his seated position to face Harry.

"I really love you. I love you up to the sky and down again, to the deepest oceans and up again." Harry proclaimed as he settled his arms around Louis' waist and pressed kisses onto the boy's soft hair.

"You're a sap." Louis giggled quietly, not wanting to disturb the peaceful atmosphere. "But, I love you to Hazzy. I-I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our baby." Louis bit his lip, staring up at Harry. The latter was shocked by Louis' declaration. They had never had a conversation about the future. Nonetheless, it made Harry happy to have confirmation that Louis wanted the same thing as he did.

"I would adore that," Harry said as he placed his hands on Louis' still non-existent bump. "And I love you little one," Harry spoke, leaning down to kiss the soft skin.

The two lovers eventually separated, Harry noticing the water level had risen to a sufficient degree. The man turned the tap off, checking that the water was a pleasant temperature; he didn't want to hurt his innocent boyfriend.

Louis flushed red as he watched Harry step ungracefully into the water.

"Coming?" Harry winked.

"Bubbles?" Louis whispered, eyes large and doe. Harry nearly hit himself. Of course, Louis loved bubbles. "Top draw." The curly haired man pointed to the cabinet against the wall. Louis eventually leant down, searching for the scent he wanted, Harry smirked at the pantie clad ass that was facing him.

"Nice view," Harry mumbled Louis giggled in response wiggling his ass teasingly.

"Blueberry!" Louis proclaimed, holding up the bottle of bubble formula, before stepping towards the bathtub and pouring some in, watching as Harry moved the water with his arms, the foam bubbles growing.

"Yay!" Louis cheered.

"Come in sweetheart." Harry offered from inside the tub. Louis took up Harry's offer, stripping himself of his panties and stepping inside the tub with Harry. Sitting in between Harry's open legs, against the man's toned chest. The taller man immediately wrapped his strong arms around Louis' small waist, hugging his tummy.

Harry watches fondly as Louis clapped his hands around the foamy bubbles, he was beautifully innocent

Harry watches fondly as Louis clapped his hands around the foamy bubbles, he was beautifully innocent. The taller man placed sweet kisses on Louis' neck before declaring, "your beautiful Lou. Like a piece of priceless art."

Suddenly Louis picks up a bunch of bubbles and holds his hand up.

"Look Harry! The bubbles look like a fish!" Harry laughs because the foam does, in fact, look like a fish.

"I shall name him squishy, and he shall be my squishy." Louis smiles cutely as he admires the fish looking bubble. Harry smirks before blowing the bubble out. "Hazzzz, you're meaaaan." Louis pouts, turning his head to face Harry.

"Oops?" Harry answered sarcastically, which earns him a light slap on the shoulder. Lou begins to mumble incoherent things under his breath.

"What was that sweetheart?" Harry laughs.

"Oh nothing, just how much I love you." Louis answers sarcastically. Both boys laugh. "God your so adorable, I'm so glad your mine," Harry states, suddenly more serious.

"I'm-I'm glad you're mine too" Louis smiles as his boyfriend begins to suck hickeys onto his neck, he finishes off the third hickey, looking at his work. "Now everyone knows your mine." Harry states, staring at the light purple marks. He brushes his thumb over the skin, pressing a kiss to the area that has Louis shivering in adoration. There intimate moment was cut off by a loud voice and a knock.

"Larry? You better be out soon, I made you guys breakie." The two boyfriends sighed. Niall, he always interrupted.

"Out soon Ni-Ni," Louis replied, turning back to Harry. The latter stared longingly into Lou's eyes before talking; "come on, let's wash up. Can you use my body wash? Want you to smell like me." Harry asked, a hopeful expression on his face. Louis merely smiled with a nod; he loved how protective Harry was of him.

---

"Thanks, Ni!" Louis smiled happily, as the blonde served everyone breakie. There was egg, bacon, sausage, toast, roast tomato and pancakes. Enough for everyone.

"Haz do we have any orange juice?" Louis asked Harry who was standing near the fridge.

"I'll go to the store if we don't," Harry asked, stopping what he was doing and looking in the refrigerator.

Louis smiled, he was very lucky to have a kind dork of a boyfriend like Harry; he just couldn't wait for the doctor appointment.