Chapter Eighty-Five

Chapter Eighty-Five:

It wasn't like Louis wanted to be here, sat in the bank with Harry looking to acquire a loan. But, in the end, his boyfriend had talked him round.

Louis wanted a beautiful house, three bedrooms, two bathrooms.

The only way they could afford that was to take out a loan. Harry knew how reluctant his boyfriend was, how scared Louis was that they wouldn't be able to pay it off... But Harry reassured him that they would be fine.

"Hazzy... a-are you sure you want to go through with this?" Louis caved as he tugged on Harry's simple black t-shirt. The man looked beautiful today; he had just come from a photoshoot. Subtle makeup, Harry styled to perfection.

The short haired man gave Louis a comforting smile, reaching to hold his hand. "Louis, we will be okay."

The small lad nodded, sending the bank assistant a smile as they both nodded. Yes, they were going to be fine, they were going to live their happily ever after... this is just a bump along the way.

----

"I'm so glad that is over." Louis sighed as he flopped onto the motel's bed. Grunting when the pressure from the baby hurt his spine.

Harry smiled as Louis sat up, small feet barely touching the ground. The once curly-haired man watched as Louis stripped himself of his tight black shirt - he needed maternity clothes - his bump was growing by the week.

Harry sighed, sitting next to his boyfriend on the bed. He slowly cupped the boy's cheeks as he pressed a longing and loving kiss to the boy's thin lips.

"I cannot tell you how much I love you, Louis. You are the sunshine of my rainy day little one. I love you up to the sky and down again, down to the deepest oceans and up again. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with Louis..."

Louis looked up at his boyfriend lovingly, Harry had his hands on Louis' baby bump, pressing soft circles the skin.

"I-I love you Hazz-Oh my!" Louis began but jumped when he felt something, something he had never felt before.

Harry who still had his hand on Louis' bump gasped, both hands now reaching towards Louis' belly, Louis did the same.

"Is... is our baby... kicking?" Harry asked softly in adoration - his question was answered when another, this time harder, kick as felt.

Louis let out a soft gasp, the feeling was strange, but at the same time, it was just what he needed to cheer him up. They were feeling their child kicking for the first time.

"It, it's beautiful Harry." Louis had tears in his eyes, as one of his hands reached for Harry. The latter pulled his boyfriend in for a hug, a hug that didn't end.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you, Louis."

The latter watched as his boyfriend released him from their hug, dropping to his knees, facing his bump.

Harry placed both his large hands on the circumference of the baby bump as he spoke, "Hello little one, my name is Harry... but for you, it will be Daddy. Daddy loves you too much, do you love me too baby?" Harry paused, and as if on cue, a kick could be felt - Louis giggled fondly.

"Mummy and Daddy want the best life for you; we are going to have a nice house, a pretty nursery... lots of toys." Harry stopped, staring up at Louis, who returned an affectionate look.

"Daddy will take you to school, teach you to count, feed you ABC pasta. I cannot wait to meet, you... Jordan." Harry ended in a whisper.

Louis looked down at Harry, eyebrows raused as he enwuired, "Jordan?"

"It is gender neaytral... I-I like it." Harry chuckled softly.

"Well I love it." Was the only reply he recieved from Louis.

And so it was settled, in four months they would meet little Jordan Styles.

---

I know know, 6 days without an update, don't kill me. But I am lacking inspiration for this book.