Chapter Seventy-Five

Chapter Seventy-Five:

Remember to nominate this book for best gay fanfiction

Niall, Louis and Harry seemed confused as Liam and Ash shared knowing looks. "Up to you mate." Liam shrugged. Eventually, Ashley answered the phone, leaving the room for privacy.

---

"Uh hey..." Ashley trailed off.

"Hi, Ash... it's me, Kina."

Kina, also known as Ashley's ex-girlfriend, they broke up when the man went to prison. Kina may look like a whore, big boobs, a skinny frame and bright blonde hair... but that is the way Ash likes his girls.

The two had dated for three years, which is a long time, considering Ashley prefers one night stands. The man didn't want to admit that he loved Kina, he was scared of love. His parents went through a bitter divorce and as cheesy as it is, it left him afraid of relationships.

Yet, Liam knew that Ashley loved Kina.

"Kina, hi. Long time no speak." Ash spoke awkwardly; the two had never 'officially' broken up.

"I heard you're out of jail now." Kina trailed off. "Hope you survived alright in there."

"I'm a big strong, sexy man; I survived just fine." The two chuckled at Ashley's ego.

"Are you going to be meeting up with the boys now that you're free?" Kina asked. The boys, also known as Ashley's ex-band Black Veil Brides. The man hadn't even thought of returning to them.

"I don't know Kina; they are where this mob shit started."

It was no lie that his band mates had pressured him into things that he should not have participated in. From there, he regrettably ended up joining a gang.

"Understandable." Was her reply, she was well aware of how his band mates had tormented and peer pressured the man into things he didn't want to do.

The two didn't say anything for some time, just thinking. Although neither of them would admit it... they were clearly still in love.

"Would you like to meet for coffee Ash?" Kina finally spoke up.

"Yeah, I would love that. You still live here don't you?" Ash asked referring to London.

"Sure do. How 'bout the cat cafe at 10 am tomorrow?" The place they met. Ashley smiled at the memories.

"Sounds good."

---

"Hello, Loubear." Harry smiled, walking into the cafe Lou worked at the following morning. A bright smile fell upon Lou's lips, noticing Harry.

"Harry!"

The short boy flung himself at his boyfriend. "What are you doing here Haz?"

Louis asked, he thought Harry had a meeting. Luckily there were only three customers in the cafe, all of which had ordered and been served.

"Martha just wanted to congratulate me on achieving what I have so quickly." Harry began, referring to Martha Stuart, the producer of the magazine. "She also gave me a copy of the draft for December's magazine." The curly haired man smirked cheekily.

"Here I am!" He smiled, showing Louis the magazine front cover. The small boy smiled in glee, so proud of Harry.

 The small boy smiled in glee, so proud of Harry

"Oh god Harry, you always look so good. I cannot believe this is without makeup and photoshop." Louis gushed, taking the magazine from his boyfriend, gawking at the beauty on the front cover.

"Thanks, baby." Harry smiled, "But I do have to get back to work. Lou wants me to learn how to do my hair nicely myself" Lou was Harry's hair stylist.

Lou leant over the counter, pecking his boyfriend on the lips. "Okay, you have fun."

Harry winked at the small boy, before turning around to face him once more.

"Oh and Lou?"

"Yes, Harold?" Louis smiled cheekily.

"I will facetime you later, I have a surprise for you."