Chapeter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:

"Good going dickhead." Harry proclaimed out loud.

All three boys were in 'solitary confinement', it truly did not live up to its name. Each boy was in a separate brick, 6x6 room with one small window. Although neither of them could see each other, they could more than certain hear each other.

"Me? You're the one that accused Louis of cheating!" Liam voiced.

"You didn't speak to any of us for two weeks Harry," Ash added.

Harry rolled his eyes. "I didn't accuse him; I know he cheated." Liam could hear the hurt in his voice, "How do you know? Because the Louis I know would never do such a thing."

Harry stood up and kicked the wall, "Gosh Liam, I saw him and Zayn! I saw them together, okay?"

Both Ash and Liam frowned, "What were they doing?" the latter questioned.

"Hugging," Harry murmured.

"What?" Ash questioned in a tone of disbelief.

"They were sitting together in Zayn's room together and talking okay? Okay!" Harry roared.

"Are you telling me, that you just verbally abused Louis, tried to punch him and gave him the silent treatment because you were jealous?" Liam asked in awe.

Harry's eyes drifted to the ground; he was jealous, and he had convinced himself that Louis was cheating because he was scared to know why the boy was with Zayn.

Suddenly a wave of guilt hit Harry, "Oh gosh what have I done?"

Liam sighed sitting back down on the mattress that was on the floor, "Sorry about your jaw Haz."

Harry sighed, "sorry about my actions guys."

Both Liam and Ash mumbled a small, no problem. "What 'bout Louis?" Ash asked worried for the innocent boy's safety.

Harry's mind then when into overdrive. What if Andy and Jo got to him? What if they raped him? Harry would never forgive himself. What if the boy was treated crudely?

"We have to get out of here."

---

Meanwhile back in the community room, Louis was being stared at like a piece of meat. The small boy was gradually shrinking in himself, the stares making him feel smaller and smaller.

"Hey baby, wanna have some fun?" One man yelled, as his friends high-fived him. Louis shook his head running towards his cell only to find the two people he did not want to see.

Andy and Jo.

"Hello, twink," Andy said with a crooked smile, grabbing Louis' forearm to keep him in place as Jo continued to close the cell door and lock it.

"No!" Louis let out a loud scream as he was pushed onto the nearest bed.

"You thought you would get away with escaping us? You thought you could just embarrass us in the cafeteria?" Andy whispered as he held Louis down, licking and kissing the boy's neck and chest.

"Harry!" Louis yelled, "Zay-" Jo came up and sat on the end of the bed near Louis' head placing his hand over the distressed boy's mouth.

"Ah-ah-ah there is no getting away, this time, we came prepared." Jo snickered as he pulled out a near-finished roll of ducktape. He placed a strip over Louis' pink, thin lips, his cries now muffled. Jo laughed as a tear falls Louis' cheek.

Louis attempts to knee Andy in his balls, just like last time.

"I thought you would have learnt that you shouldn't do that, it just makes us angrier," Andy growled flipping a struggling Louis onto his stomach as Jo uses the remaining ducktape to restrain the small boy's hands behind his back and tape legs to his hands.

Louis silently cries as his jumpsuit is completely ripped, and his panties are toyed with before they are removed.

---

"Haz you still got the key?" Ash asks knowing that Harry has the one universal key to the prison.

"Yeah, but it would immediately send off alarms if motion was detected outside of our solitary cells without proper identification cards."

Just as Liam went to respond a faint cry was heard, a cry of Harry's name from a very familiar voice - Louis.

"Wa-was that Louis?" Ash asks scared to hear the answer.

"Yes." Harry gulps as he responds, key already in the door ready to race to Louis' aid, no longer caring about alarms.