Chapter Forty-Seven

Shameless selfie as i'm trying new lowlights and digging it.

Chapter Forty-Seven:

Harry smiled as he lay on his back, facing the ceiling of their home, hugging Louis to his chest as he slept. The curly haired man could not be more content. He had everything he wanted.

Louis.

He turned to face the small boy who he loved dearly and had just made love to the night before. His smile grew upon seeing the sleeping caramel haired lad. Wanting to do something special for his little love, Harry slowly and gently got out of bed and dressed, admiring the beautiful garden that was visible from his window. He could tell today would be fantastic.

So with a sigh and gentle smile plastered on his face, the tall lad entered the kitchen to make Louis french toast. Unfortunately, it turned out to be harder than expected.

---

"Fuck fuck fuck."

Harry cursed as he tried to put out the small fire that had developed inside the cooking pan that held French toast. He frantically flapped a tea towel around in the air, attempting to blow the fire out when the smoke alarm went off, Harry being the dunce he is jumped in fright, hitting his head on the open wall cabinet.

"Fuck!"

"What's going on!" A worried Louis appeared from the bedroom, bed hair messy and tired yet frantic eyes. If Harry weren't in the middle of a life crisis, he would have cooed at how smol his baby looked.

"Fire!" Harry yelled at the growing fire, attempting to blow the heat out once again with a tea towel as the annoying fire alarm continued to blast the constant noise.

"Harry!" Louis screeched as he reached for the fire blanket under their sink, laying it on the red and yellow flames, before lifting it a few moments later to see that it had extinguished the fire.

Both men sighed in relief.

Harry sat on the floor with his back against the wall attempting to catch his breath when a sudden giggle erupted from his boyfriend's thin lips.

"What?" Questioned the sweating lad.

"Notin' you're just silly Haz, thinking you could put a fire out by swinging a tea towel around." Harry smiled, as he too laughed at how ridiculous he must have looked in his panic. Standing up the curly haired lad pulled his boyfriend into a hug, before picking him up and swinging him around in a circle jokingly crying out;

"My saviour!"

---

The two ended up going out for breakfast; there was no way Harry was touching a stove for a few days, not only was he petrified, but Louis claimed, "I would rather you not burn my house down." As he hip bumped his taller boyfriend.

It had been a few hours since they had returned from breakfast at a nearby diner, and the two boyfriends were cuddling on the couch watching television. However, Harry could not concentrate on the Game of Thrones episode as there was one question buzzing through his head.

Where had Louis gone for one week?

Harry frowned as he considered how to ask his smaller boyfriend who seemed entranced in the show. So when the next add come on, he decided to ask him. Afterall boyfriends don't keep secrets.

"Hey, Lou?"

"Yeah, Haz." He answered as he muted the adds.

"Wh-where did you stay when you le-left." Harry hated the thought of his boy leaving. "Oh, you don't know him."

"Him?"

Jealous Harry was never a good Harry.