Chapter Seventy-Seven

Chapter Seventy-Seven:

"Kina and Ashley sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-" Liam laughed as Ash pushed him off the couch.

"Oh shut up Leeyum," Ash spoke, as he pouted.

Ash and his ex-girlfriend had met up for coffee; one thing led to another, and he had spent two days at her house; now they were dating again.

All four boys were in the living room teasing him.

"Do you have a picture of her Ash?" Louis asked, he had heard Ashley gush about Kina for hours. However, he had never seen a picture of her.

"Umm yeah." Ash pulled out his phone, glancing at the picture.

"Just so you know, this is my 'type' so don't call her a slut because of her looks," Ashley warned as he passed the small boy his large iPhone 6+, it dwarfed Louis' hands. The latter's eyes widened at the blonde haired girl.

 The latter's eyes widened at the blonde haired girl

"Wow. Those are some big boobs." Everyone laughed at the small boy as the phone was passed around the room so everyone could see.

The topic of conversation soon changed, Louis smiled as listened to Niall complain how Nando's won't allow him into their stores seeing as he stole from them.

However, a mild pain shooting through Louis' stomach caused him to groan.

"uuugh." 

Everyone paused to look at him, Harry's hand's immediately went to cup the tiny bump.

"You okay sweetheart?" Louis took a deep breath before nodding; the pain was now gone.

"Yeah, just a small cramp." Harry frowned but nodded nonetheless.

---

"Where are you two off to?" Harry asked, noticing Liam and Ash getting ready; it was 5 pm.

"Party, nothing too big." Harry watched as Niall jumped up at the declaration.

"Can I come?" The blonde asked excitedly. Liam laughed fondly at his friend, "Sure Ni."

Louis, who was sitting on Harry's lap on the couch frowned.

"Can we go?" He asked innocently; he didn't like being excluded. Liam didn't answer, he knew it wasn't his decision, it was Harry's.

"Lou, baby... you're pregnant." Harry frowned.

"Haz, please - I won't drink, plus I'm only two and a half months along." The small boy pouted at his boyfriend.

"Okay..." Harry sighed, Louis had him wrapped around his little finger.

---

"This is Kina everyone, Kina this is Louis, Harry, Niall and you remember Liam," Ashley shouted over the loud music. They were in a small one level house; there were around 50 people there.

"Nice to meet you!" Louis squeaked, shaking the girl's hand. Kina wasn't very tall, yet Louis was still shorter. The innocent boy stood on his tippy toes attempting to look taller.

"Ash never shuts up about you!" Niall chuckles as he shakes the girl's hand.

The blonde girl giggled; "my friends would probably say the same about me. Can never get this looker out of my mind." She smiled as she hip-checked Ash.

Ashley blushed before declaring, "Kina and I are going to look for some old friends, see ya later guys!"

Soon enough Liam, Harry, Louis and Niall were left standing by themselves as people danced near them.

"Niall wanna dance?" Liam called over the music, jokingly taking the blonde's hand.

"Sure Li!"

With that said Niall and Liam were off and towards the dance area, Louis laughed as Niall stood on a couch and began doing the Macarena.

"Remind me how many beers he has had?" Harry joked.

---

Louis frowned, they had been at the party for two hours, and everything went well for the first hour; however a brunette boy seemed to have taken a liking to Harry... and Louis was jealous.

The stranger, who was obviously gay, and clearly a bottom, shot sexual puns at Harry and even asked him to dance. His name was Rian, Rieley... Ryan? Louis doesn't know, and frankly, he doesn't care.

What he does care about is the fact that Harry had been completely ignoring him as he let this Ryan guy, blatantly flirt with him

What he does care about is the fact that Harry had been completely ignoring him as he let this Ryan guy, blatantly flirt with him. Louis watched glumly, sat in a chair in the corner as Harry and Ryan danced. Louis glared noticing that Harry didn't push the boy off him when he began to grind against his crotch.

The pregnant boy looked around as tears welled up in his eyes, he couldn't see Liam or Niall anywhere;  Ash and Kina had walked to a nearby bedroom... he can only assume what they are doing.

So with a frown plastered on his face, the small boy stands up making his way towards a bathroom.

---

Louis sits on the bathroom floor wallowing in self-pity as he cries. He just wants Harry to hold him and tell him that he loves him not Ryan.

However, he frowns when the cramping in his stomach returns. He grunts as he holds onto his small bump. Unlike last time, the cramping does not pass, this time it continues, gradually becoming more painful.

"Fuck," Louis whispered as he stands up, leaning over the sink.

Suddenly, his underwear feel wet. With a frown, the small boy reaches behind his back to brush his hand over his ass.

He gasps when he notices the blood.

All he can think is, i'm miscarrying.