Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One:

"Oi you two!" Harry's first instinct was to shield Louis from any danger, so he was quick to step in front of the small boy as he moved to face the voice.

"Harry! Lou!"

Harry's eyes squinted slightly adjusting to the light... is that... bread?

"Niall?" Louis quickly perked up from behind Harry, now standing next to him. "Mate what's up?" The blonde rushed over and hugged both of his well-missed friends.

"Ni!" Lou squealed in delight, glad to see the man he never had a chance to wish farewell. "I didn't know you lived here in Cheshire?"

"Ya, me family moved here a while back." His Irish accent was prominent, and it made Louis, even Harry realise that they both had missed the Nandos' stealing boy.

"That is awesome; I am currently living with Harry until I can find my own place... well firstly I need to get a job, but you get me." Louis giggled leaning into Harry's side.

"Oh that is cool, so are you...?" Niall trailed off staring at Harry this time. (so are you official boyfriends yet)

"Not yet, soon." The curly haired man winked at the curious boy. Louis looked perplexed as to what Niall and Harry meant, but did not voice his queries.

"So Niall, how about you join Louis and me for a cupcake? My treat."

"Who am I to turn down free food?"

---

"That was so cool seeing Niall again."

Both Louis and Harry had returned to their temporary house after dropping Niall back to his apartment; it turned out he only lived a 20-minute drive away.

"Yeah it was." Harry quickly cuddled into Louis' side as they sat on the couch, his hand accidently brushing against the boy's penis.

"No please don't!" Louis jumped away; memories began to flood his brain, the events with Andy, Zayn and Jo were hard to forget... He had a panic attack. Harry frowned before cradling the distressed boy into his arms, "I am so sorry my baby boy, so sorry sweetheart, Daddy didn't mean to. Love you baby."

Eventually, Louis relaxed into the older man's arms, realising that Harry had just said those three words... I love you. Lou's body became placid as he realised there was no threat.

"I-I think I need to book to see a therapist..." Louis looked up at Harry with sad eyes, the curly haired man nodded solemnly and promised to find him the best psychologist available.

---

One week later and both Lou and Harry had agreed to have a lazy day in. They planned to binge watch cheesy movies and play FIFA.

Louis was sitting in between Harry's pale, boxer-clad legs on the couch, tongue sticking out as he tried his hardest to beat the man at the PlayStation game.

"No way are you winning Haz; I have played soccer all my life."

"Oh yeah? What if I did this? Still, beat me?" Harry held the remote in one hand and covered Louis' eyes with his other, Louis struggled and giggled, blinded as Harry successfully scored four goals.

Louis pouted as he softly slapped Harry's cheek in a joking matter.

"You are so small baby boy; it's adorable." The taller of the two proceeded to hug Louis close to his chest and softly kiss his lips, the game would soon be long forgotten.

"Tell me if I am going to far, okay baby?" Louis shivered as Harry's tongue ran over his bottom lip, "Ye-yes I will."

Lou opened his mouth, allowing his lover's tongue to explore his mouth. The intimacy made Louis realise just how much he wanted Harry... yet he wasn't even his boyfriend.

The small boy quickly broke off the kiss, saliva dripping between the two. "Hazzy... Can we-can we like... be boyfriends maybe...?"