Chapter Three

Edited

Louis chose to keep his eyes pointed towards the floor. He was scared, not only of the people who had hurt him but by this curly haired man who stared down at him.

"Hey, Princess."

A small tear fell down the little boy's perfect cheekbones followed by a tiny sob. 

Harry frowned at the boy's reaction, "no, no I won't hurt you. What's your name?"

"L-Louis."

Harry sighed, a soft coo falling from his lips. He watched as the boy curled in on himself, knees pushed further against his chest.

"Well, um." Harry began, brushing a hand through his hair before continuing. 

"My name is Harry. I am 23 years old have been here for two years now. Made a mistake when I was younger, got into the wrong crowd. Why are you here?"

He didn't receive a response, and was not given an opportunity to ask again because before he knew it, a guard was marching towards them quick reprimands falling from his lips.

"Oi both of you back to your cells."

Harry grumbled, his back facing the guard. He didn't have to turn around to know it was most likely Darren, head of security. He was harsh and unlike other guards, not afraid of Harry.

Before Darren could walk close Harry quickly tugged out a small silver key from his front pocket, placing it in the small boy's palm.

"I'm cell 56, same block as you - if you need me find me. Don't turn it in, I'm trusting you. Please."

For the first time, Louis looks up at Harry and with a small nod pockets the key, standing up and walking away. He leaves a worried Harry still crouched on the floor receiving further reprimand from Guard Darren.

"Back to your cell Styles."

---

Louis returned to his cell immediately, the door slammed shut behind him. However, he was greeted by a less than happy Andy and Joe.

"What did Styles do to you, huh?" Joe spat.

"Nothing he just he-helped me up."

Joe narrowed his eyes, he didn't believe Louis for a moment.

"Don't worry Joe he will get what's coming, just wait."