Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Thirty-Eight:

"Hey Lou, did you know it has been a month since we were released from prison?"

It was a few days after the ice skating incident, and Harry and Louis were cuddling in bed, as Lou attempted to ich his cast to no avail.

"Really? Wow." Both boys were silent for some time until the caramel haired boy spoke once again. "You know Haz; maybe we should start thinking about our future. Like, we can't live in Gemma's investment property forever. We both need to find jobs. You own a car, but I don't. Maybe we should start planning." Harry looked at Louis with a blank expression, before letting out a long breath of air.

"You're right. I have had the same thought, but I was putting it off. I just love spending so much time with you Lou, and if I get a job, I won't be able to be with you as often."

"But Hazzy, we both have to grow up." Lou ran his fingers up and down his boyfriend's muscular arms, admiring how fit he was - something that Lou himself wanted to improve. He hated how that he was pudgy, Harry was well aware of this insecurity and always praised the small boy and made him feel special.

The taller of the two stared at his little one in awe, amazed by how responsible he was at the mere age of 19.

"Okay, but for now let's go clubbing, celebrate freedom before you force me to get a job." He spoke in an exaggerated tone, making sure to wink at Lou, so the twink knew he was joking.

"But, I'm on crutches."

"No buts, let's have some fun - broken ankle or not."

---

Lights were blaring, music blasting and hips grinding, the club was packed

Lights were blaring, music blasting and hips grinding, the club was packed. Both Lou and Harry had arrived half an hour ago. The small boy had received strange looks from others, probably wondering why he was at a club with crutches; luckily Harry flicked them all off.

"Hey baby, you go order a drink I will be right back I'm just going to slip to the toilet," Harry shouted into Louis' ear over the music. The latter was reluctant for his boyfriend to leave him. However, he quietly nodded and began to make his way towards the bar.

Sitting on the only available seat at the bar, Lou carefully leant his crutches against the bench grabbing a menu. Looking over the drink list, Louis decided to order a Corona beer for Harry. Normally the twink would be conservative with his drink choice - drinking only low alcoholic level drinks, however for once Louis decided to have some fun.

"Hey, pretty boy what can I get ya?" A bartender, obnoxiously chewing gum with sweat dripping down his neck asked.

Louis cringed, "H-Hi can I ju-just get a Corona beer for my boyfriend a-and a blowjob for myself." (Blowjob is a type of alcoholic drink)

The smirk that overtook the bartender's face was enough to make the caramel haired boy dry-reach. "If you wanted a blowjob, you could have just asked baby boy."

Just as Louis was about to find his confidence and sass the bartender's ass off Harry arrived, standing behind the small boy's chair and reaching over so he was hugging him from behind.

"This guy isn't giving you any trouble is he Lou?"

Louis quickly shook his head 'no', happy that Harry was there to protect him once again.

"This is your boyfriend?" The employee scoffed, "you could do so much better than him blue eyes. How bout I give you that blowjob you wanted."

Harry's eyes went wide, and Louis just knew that the bartender was going to get killed.