Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five:

Louis and Harry had been boyfriends for one week, and neither could be more joyous. To Harry's dismay, Lou had decided to stay with his mum, claiming he missed her and wanted to spend some quality time with his family; of course, the curly haired man understood. This didn't stop the two from talking for hours on the phone until they both fell asleep to each other's quiet breaths

It was now Monday, and Lou was extremely excited as Harry had asked him on yet another lunch time date, this would be their first date as established boyfriends, so Haz wanted to make an impression, and he did just that. When Louis awoke, he was startled to notice a large boutique of roses on his chest of draws. The small boy, although tired, was quick to hop out of bed, curious to know who the roses were from. A little card was placed neatly in the centre.

 A little card was placed neatly in the centre

'To my baby boy,

You turn my bad days good, and my good days better. You are my sunshine on a rainy day. I initially thought that you were my happy ending. However, I now realise that true love doesn't have a happy ending, true love is endless. I thought I was dreaming when I first saw you, your soft caramel hair and innocent face, it was the best moment in my life. You are not only my boyfriend Lou, who I adore so much, you are also my best friend.

So, let's create some happy memories today.

Lots of love,

your Hazzy xxxooo.'

By the time the twink finished reading the note, he had tears welling up in his eyes, and was clutching one of his childhood toys. What Harry had said was most probably the sweetest thing anyone had ever told him. Just as a tear of happiness slipped down Lou's baby soft cheek, a text arrived from Harry.

'Goodmorning dolly. Be ready at 12 pm, I will pick you up for a date. I hope you like your flowers. When they all die, my love will have died for you too... But seeing as one of them is fake, I will have to love you for eternity - H.'

And if another tear slipped down the innocent boy's face, then nobody has to know.

---

12 pm came by much too quickly for Louis' liking. He wanted to look his best. However, time was of the essence, so he didn't have a chance to soak in his bath bomb filled water for long. Eventually, just as he was finishing getting dressed, Lou heard knocking on his bedroom door - expecting it to be his mother he yelled in his Doncaster accent.

"Come in!"

Suddenly a mop of curly brown hair was entering his room and sweeping him off his feet, pecking kisses all over his face. Both boys looked extremely handsome.

 Both boys looked extremely handsome

"Harry who let you in?" He received no response

"Harry who let you in?" He received no response. Instead, Haz started singing 'who let the dogs out' loudly as Lou's giggles filled the room. Still in the taller man's arms, being held bridal style, Lou lightly slapped Harry's chest.

"Your crazy Hazzy." The man suddenly shut up and stared at the beauty in his arms, slowly letting him down onto his feet. Lou looked up at the taller man as Harry pulled him closer, so they were chest to chest.

"Did you like your present?" Lou giggled snuggling into Harry's chest, nodding.

"That's good; they are almost as beautiful as you," Harry spoke in reference to the flowers as he leant down to place a quick kiss on the twinks forehead before winking.

"Now let's get going."