Chapter Sixty-Eight

Chapter Sixty-Eight:

Louis and Harry walked up the stairs of the latter's family home before loudly knocking on the wooden door. It didn't take long for brown haired women who resembled Harry to answer.

"Harry dear!" She exclaimed, pulling her son in for a hug. "Oh look at you, your nine feet tall and so handsome." Anne squished Harry's cheeks together, pressing a sloppy kiss onto his left cheek.

"Ew." Harry wiped his cheek in mock disgust. "Mum, you're embarrassing me. I bought company over." The women was alerted to the small boy standing behind Harry, nervously tugging his lips between his teeth.

"Hello Mrs Styles, it's a pleasure to meet you finally. I'm Louis, Harry's boyfriend."

"Mrs Cox, Styles was changed a long time ago," Anne stated a blank expression on her face.

Louis mentally hit himself for his mistake.

"I-I-I'm so-sorry I wasn't aware." Louis' eyes welled up with tears thinking that she hated him.

"Oh no dear, it's okay I didn't mean to sound so harsh. It's fine darling, come inside Louis and call me Anne." She smiled, as Louis wiped his eyes walking inside after Harry. She led them into the lounge room.

"Robin and Gemma will be here soon. Can I get either of you a drink?"

"Coffee" Harry replied, looking over at Louis for his answer.

"Umm, do you have tea?"

Anne smiled, "Of course, I will be right bac-" before she could finish her sentence Harry interrupted her. "I will come help you prepare the drinks."

"Be right back baby." Harry kissed Louis gently, leaving the small boy on the couch by himself.

---

"He is so adorable Harry." Anne cooed as they entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, he is pretty." Harry smiled at the thought of Louis.

"How long have you two been together?"

"A year and one month"

Anne smile. "I'm proud of you Haz."

---

It wasn't long before Robin and Gemma arrived home. Louis introduced himself to Harry's stepdad, who pulled him in for a 'bro hug' jokingly proclaiming;

"Thanks for choosing to be with Harry, I don't know who else would put up with the shit head."

Louis laughed at that because there were many people fawning over his boyfriend.

A few hours later and Louis had opened up to the family, acting like his usual loud, sassy self.

"Oi, Gemma you're so cheating!" Louis had laughed during a game of monopoly. Robin, who had taken a liking to Louis sided with him. "Yeah Gemma, you're the banker, and you're short-changing us!"

It was close to 5 pm when the fun and laughter had died down, and Harry decided it was time to share the big news. Everyone was sitting around the dining table talking when Harry squeezed his boyfriend's hand.

"Um mum, Robin. There is something we need to tell you, though. Something important. Just-Just doesn't get angry." Louis looked at his boyfriend, nodding at him to continue.

"Thank god you're gay because this sounds like the beggining of the I got my teenage girlfriend pregnant speech." Robin laughed but quickly froze when he saw the two gay boy's expressions.

"What?"

And so they explained, for the millionth time that Louis was pregnant.

"Harry this isn't funny." Anne abruptly stood up, thinking her son was joking. "This-this isn't a joke." Harry placed his hand on Louis' non-existent bump. "There is a baby in there."

A silence fell through the room, Louis and Harry holding onto each other in fear of being judged.

"Shit." Robin broke the silence. "If the baby looks like you Harry it's going to be ugly as fuck." Louis giggled, because he knew although shocking to Anne and Robin, they had accepted the situation.

---

Eventually, the two boyfriend's went home after Anne had cried congratulating them. Not before giving them a talk on how they would have to grow up and become more responsible. Oh, and to use protection next time.

"Hey, Lou?"

"Yeah, Haz?" The two were cuddling in bed.

"We have an appointment to have an ultrasound tomorrow."

Louis smiled, they would be able to see their tiny baby for the first time.