Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight:

Harry was fuming as he roughly pulled Zayn off of his boy.

"What the fuck get off him you dickhead!"

As Harry raised his fist to punch Zayn, the guard quickly pulled out his gun, aiming it at Harry's head.

"Are you forgetting who I am Harry. I am a fucking correctional officer, not another one of your cheap inmates you can't just punch me. I will have your ass in jail for another year."

Harry slowly lowered his fist, breathing deep and loud. He looked at Louis, the boy had picked up the towel to cover himself and was now shaking in the corner.

"Louis go get dressed, I will deal with you later," Harry demanded, giving him no other options.

Louis was scared so he scrambled into the bathroom grabbing his jumpsuit closing the door.

"You don't own him, Harry." Zayn snickered.

Completely ignoring Zayn's remark Harry continued.

 "What the fuck are you doing with Louis he is mine."

Harry all but growled the last word.

"Is he your's Harry?" Zayn teased, after all Louis and Harry were just friends.

"Answer my fucking question." The curly haired man pushed Zayn against the wall.

"Just getting him some panties."

With a scoff, Harry replied, "Getting him panties? By giving him a fucking blowjob!"

Zayn's eyes widened comically, and a smirk appeared on his face, 

"I wish. I only measured him up, I might have given him a bit of a feel here and there, but ey, if he thought I just measured him for some panties it suits me." Zayn laughed darkly.

"Get out of here, your sick. Don't come near him again." Harry's jaw was tight as he spoke.

With a smirk and small laugh Zayn left with two words.

"No promises."

---

Harry spent the next 5 minutes cooling down sitting on the bed before he heard a creak coming from the bathroom door. Looking up, he saw Louis, jumpsuit covering his tan skin and a scared expression on his face.

"Princess, come here."

Louis carefully walked over to Harry.

"Sit down." Harry gestured to his lap; the smaller boy took a seat.

" Harry gestured to his lap; the smaller boy took a seat

"What was that about Louis?"

"Why was he touching your dick and ass?" The smaller of the two blushed but didn't answer.

"Your mine sweetheart, maybe I am going to have to make myself clear." Louis finally looked up wide eyes at Harry.

"I just wanted some panties, Harry," Louis mumbled.

"Well, baby that doesn't mean you let Zayn see you naked and touch you does it? Especially not before Daddy gets too. You should have just told him the correct size to buy."

Louis shrugged.

"Over my lap dolly."

Louis' mouth was open in an 'O' shape, and he couldn't believe what he just heard. He was going to be treated like a kid and get spanked.

"Wha-what?" Louis didn't move only stared up at Harry.

"You heard me. Naughty babies get punished."

Again Louis didn't move so Harry flipped the small boy over, pulling his clothed body over his knee.

Harry looked down and God this boy was blessed with the most delicious ass he wanted to moan at the sight.

"Ten spanks Louis, I will allow you to keep your jumpsuit and panties on." Louis nodded.

"Baby remember, if you want me to stop at any time or if you feel uncomfortable just say red okay?"

Once again the small boy nodded.

Harry rubbed his hand over Louis' ass and gave the cheeks a little squeeze before laying down the first spank, receiving a squeak from the 5'0" twink.

"Why are you getting spanked, Louis?" Harry asked as he continued to rub Louis' ass.

"F-for letting Zayn t-t-ouch me." Harry hummed and gave the boy another spank, this time; Louis let out a gasp.

"That's right Lou, but you're going to be a good boy after this right? Daddy's good boy?" Another spank, and a moan from Louis.

"Yea-yeah Daddy." Harry let Louis relax before laying down three, much harsher and faster spanks.

Louis pulled his hands behind him to protect his ass, but Harry only grabbed his hands and held them behind his back.

"Be good Louis." Another spank, and another moan from the small boy.

Harry then spanked Louis three more times before asking, "Is this turning you on baby?" Louis was obviously hard, "Maybe." Harry chuckled, "One more."

And like that, the spanking was over.

Harry pulled Louis up and back onto his lap staring at the boy's beautiful face, suddenly getting worried.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Lou, I know we have only known each other a short time but I really like you and um I got jealous when I saw you with Zayn. You seem like the kind of person who want's to wait to do anything sexual until marriage. Oh my god, I probably just ruined my chances to date you."

Louis honestly was only half listening, he found what Harry was saying cute but was way too distracted by his hard on.

"Harry just stop." The said man looked back up at Louis.

"Just fuck me already Daddy."

Okay maybe they weren't just friends...