Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-Nine:

Louis' eyes widened; this bartender had no idea how big of a mistake he had just made. "What the fuck did you just say," Harry growled, death glaring the man behind the counter.

"You heard me; your little boy toy wants a blowjob." The cocky bartender proceeded to lean on the table, now smacking his gum loudly. Harry looked at Louis with glazed over eyes; his pupils were dilated, and the green of his eye was a dark black.

"Is this true Lou?" Harry turned Louis' body around, so he was still sitting on the stool, but now facing Harry. The small boy looked up at Harry with innocent eyes and the jealous man nearly melted.

"Umm, so-sort of Harry."

"What do you mean sort of!" Harry was now outraged, his little boy; his innocent boyfriend was asking for blowjobs? It couldn't be true.

"You heard him, big boy. He wants me to - Suck. His. Dick." Louis only frowned, the bartender unmistakably was making Harry mad as he led the poor man on - furthermore misleading Haz into believing such an absurd thing.

Harry suddenly reached over the bar top and pulled the cocky male by his collar, so he was on his tippy toes, leaning over the counter towards Harry. "You better shut your mouth, or your face will be even uglier than it is now." The taller man threatened.

Louis began tugging on Harry's shirt.

"No Hazza, let's just go, it's not what it looks like - I just wanted a blowjob the drin-."

"Getting a blowjob from a stranger is cheating Louis! How could you even want such a thing from a piece of scum." Louis looked up at his boyfriend, who was obviously so angered, was not listening. So the caramel haired boy did one thing he knew would get Harry's attention.

Placing his small hand on the outside of Harry's skinny jean clad leg he began to push softly.

"Hazza." The man didn't listen - only continued to threaten the bartender who's eyes were now bulging out of his head; Louis was amazed no one had noticed the scene yet.

"Hazzaaa" Louis whined once more, hand moving to the inside of Harry's thigh, rubbing the skin.

"Not now Louis, I'm angry at you." Louis smiled slightly, hearing the crack in his boyfriend's voice; the small boy knew Harry's walls were breaking. Still seated, Louis continued the soft movements of his hand, Louis then placed his head on Harry's waist, snuggling into the man's side.

"Hazzzzy, please let him go." Louis then moved his hand and with one squeeze to the curly haired man's crotch - Louis had Harry releasing the bartender, now wrapped around Louis' little finger.

"Lou." Harry breathed out, shuffling closer to Louis as he faced him, bucking his crotch into the small boy's hand - not even caring that the bartender was still watching.

"I didn't want a sexual blowjob Hazza - I wanted the drink... the drink called a blowjob." Louis found it adorable how with one touch, Harry was putty in his hands.

"Really?"

"Yes really Hazza, I would never cheat on you." Louis reached up to peck the tall man's lips. Removing his hand off Harry's crotch, the curly haired man frowned and turned around - now noticing that the bartender had left to serve someone on the opposite end of the bar. Harry softly grabbed Louis' hand and placed it back onto his bulge.

"You make me so needy Princess." Harry continued to use his own hand to guide Louis' hand, so he was rubbing his crotch in circles.

"Hazza this is so naughty, we're in public."

"Then maybe we will just have to find somewhere private."