Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Forty-Three:

As much as Louis disliked the idea, Harry had accepted the modelling position. The small boy was happy for his boyfriend, but couldn't help but feel insecure as Harry would be surrounded by cute girls and boys, and that the taller man would leave him because he wasn't as beautiful as the models Harry was to work alongside.

Of course, he didn't voice his concern and merely smiled at Harry and offered to cook them a celebratory lunch - which was exactly what Louis was doing right now.

"What ya making Lou Bear," Harry said with a wink. "I found this recipe; I have wanted to try it for ages. It's chicken enchilada." He gushed.

"Smells delicious already Baby Blue." Harry complimented sitting at the kitchen bench as he watched Louis, cook. The sight of the small boy's ass in jeans made him weak at the knees. He wasn't even in skinny jeans, but the material hugged his large ass in the most explicit way possible.

Just as the two boyfriends were about to sit down to devour their meal, although Harry was considering devouring Louis' ass, the door bell rang

Just as the two boyfriends were about to sit down to devour their meal, although Harry was considering devouring Louis' ass, the door bell rang. "Are we expecting anyone?" Louis questioned as he began to serve food onto their plates.

"Probably just a salesmen, I'll go and open the door." Harry offered as he stood up to answer the annoying ringing, only to be suprised by the visitor.

"Kayleigh?" His eyes grew wide.

"Oh my gosh Haz, it's really you! I haven't seen you in ages." She babbled as she pulled the taller man into a hug. "It's so good to see you; I was just about to have lunch.... Did you want to join us?"

"Us?" Kayleigh frowned.

"Yeah, my boyfriend lives here with me. It's his house; oh god Kayleigh you have got to meet him, he is so cute, and I love him so much."

"Really." She continued to frown.

"Yes, it would be so good if my best friend from high school could meet my boyfriend." Harry's hip checked the dark haired lass.

" Harry's hip checked the dark haired lass

"Okay, Hazza sure." She linked her arm with his giggling.

---

Louis had met Kayleigh, and to say he was jealous was an understatement. Harry had introduced her as his best friend, yet Louis could tell that she fancied his man; he was already self-conscious, now all he could think about was Harry leaving him for Kayleigh.

"So Louis tell me how you and Harry met?" She smiled, but Louis could tell she had no genuine interest in the subject.

"Oh umm, in prison." He kicked his feet beneath the table, wanting to hold his boyfriend's hand... but he was sitting next to an empty plate while Harry was on the opposite side of the table sitting next Kayleigh.

She gasped,"what did you do!"

Louis didn't want to answer; he didn't want her to be in his house period. "Notin." He slurred his words in nervousness. He felt small compared to Kayleigh, who was model-worthy beautiful.

Harry continued to face the black haired girl and explain all about how they met and how Louis was wrongly accused, the small boy simply shrank into his chair, his appetite lost.

"I'm going to go to the toilet; you guys can get to know each other some more." Harry stood up and left.

As soon as he was out of ear range, an awkward silence fell upon the two before Kayleigh took it upon herself to talk. "There is one thing he isn't telling you, you know."

Louis frowned in confusion. "What?"

"He and I used to date." Kayleigh smiled proudly.

"Bu-but isn't Hazza gay?"

The beautiful girl laughed mockingly, making Louis feel even smaller if that was even possible.

"I warn you in advanced. Harry and I are meant to be together, and you won't be around much longer. I mean Harry deserves someone better; not a fatass like you."