Chapter Four

Edited

Louis was petrified. He scurried into the poor excuse for a bed, pulling the thin blanket over himself.

What did that mean? Where they planning to hurt him?

With worry and unwelcome but rational thoughts filling his mind, he didn't fall asleep until the night was so late, it could be considered morning. 

However when he awoke and realised that Andy and Joe had not touched him, he decidedly passed off their words as loose threats. 

---

Three weeks had passed. Three weeks in jail with no freedom or privacy. 

Over those days he and Harry had surprisingly become friends. Each meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner the curly-haired criminal would leave his table in favour of sitting next to the small brunette boy, who now (since Andy and Joe kicked him off away from their lunch area) sat alone.

Despite Louis' shyness, he had opened up to Louis. Harry had gone as far as to offer Louis a seat at his normal table with his two inmate friends. The shy boy had rejected his offer, they looked scary. Even more scary than the curly haired man who sat with him most days. Luckily Harry had just nudged his shoulder playfully shooting out a joke which had the small boy giggling. 

He liked Harry, Harry understood.

---

Another week passed, four months in prison to the date. It was then that Andy and Joe decided to fulfil their promise.

It came as a shock. The pressure against his body waking him from his slumber. Louis opened his sleep-ridden eyes to see the criminal, Andy, on top of him rocking his hips against his own. With a gasp, the small boy attempted to sit up only to have his wrists pinned against the bed.

"Stop, get off m--"

Now another hand, Joe's hand, was placed over his mouth, and his screams were muffled.

"You really are just like a fucking girl."

Andy smirked as he took Louis' night pants off leaving him in panties, a white pair with lace trimming.

"God Joe look at that,"

Andy exclaimed as he grabbed at Louis'  parts, the small boy tried wiggled, struggling against their illegal grip.

Louis was petrified, worried to kick the men or bite them - he knew if he hurt them then they would only hurt him more if he could not escape their grasp.

In that moment, Louis used what little leverage he had. Biting the hand which covered his wrist he kicked a distracted Andy in the neck before wriggling away. The word's of Harry came back to him from a month ago.

'Louis take this key it opens every cell door. From inside your cell, there may not look to be a key hole, but there is at the bottom right of the door. If anybody hurts you come to me, I'm cell number 56. Be careful of guards.'

And although the idea of being caught sneaking out of a cell, with a forbidden master key petrified him, he would much rather be with intimidating criminal Harry Styles than Joe and Andy.

---

Harry couldn't sleep that night. Alone in a cell his thoughts consumed him, he bounced a stress ball off the wall and into his hands repeatedly. He found his thoughts drifting to the caramel haired boy.

He was just, pretty.

With a clunk he sat up, watching as his cell door opened, and in jumped a sweating and worried looking -

"Louis?"

The boy made no effort to speak as tears fell from his eyes and he curled into a ball on the floor. A similar position to one Harry had first met him in.

"Hey hey, it's okay Lou. What happened sweetheart?"

Sweetheart. A sweetheart shouldn't be crying, shouldn't be sad. Not Louis.

The taller man looked crouched down, rubbing the boy's arms comfortingly. He took in his appearance, buttons ripped open and exposed white panties.

"What happened?" Harry asked again, voice still soft as silk. He effortlessly helped Louis to his feet guiding them to bed.

"They-they." Louis began to violently shake again, and his tears fell faster than before. "They tried to hurt me. I think they were go-oing to r-r-r-ape me."

And at that point, Harry too wanted to cry, because the poor little dolly didn't deserve any of this.