Chapter Seventy-One

Chapter Seventy-One:

"Harry you dork, you always leave the toilet seat up!" Louis yelled from the bathroom. The small boy groaned closing the seat before turning to the washing machine, which was in the bathroom. Suddenly a mop curls entered the room, bouncing giddily over to Louis. Harry sat in front of Louis on the washing machine, which stood a meter off the ground.

"But Lou, you're a guy, you're meant to be understanding. Us guys leave the seat up." Harry held Louis' waist, rubbing small circles into the clothed skin. The caramel haired boy rolled his eyes before proclaiming, "but Harry, I'm not a guy, I'm a Princess, and I expect to be treated like one." Louis smiled cheekily.

"Oh really? Whose Princess are you?" Harry smirked, standing up, so the two boyfriends were chest to chest. "Yours Hazza." Louis smiled as Harry wrapped his hands around Louis' stomach.

The small boy was now three months along in his pregnancy. Dr Robert Ray was jubilant to inform them that so far the baby was healthy and  just over two and a half inches long, about the size of a small lime. However, Louis' wasn't showing yet, although he did have a tiny bump - it could easily be mistaken as fat. Nonetheless, Harry loved Louis' tummy and could never take his hands off of the boy.

Dr Robert also explained that because Louis was so tiny physically, it may take longer for his bump to show, or 'pop

Dr Robert also explained that because Louis was so tiny physically, it may take longer for his bump to show, or 'pop.' as the doctor had described it.

"Wanna go shopping Lou?" Harry asked, now walking out of the bathroom and towards their bedroom with Louis in tow.

"I really should finish my essay; it's due in a week." Louis had been working hard on his bachelor degree in teaching, majoring in drama. He was working part time, on his days off he took online university courses to finish his degree. Harry was proud of him.

"You sure? I will buy you a build-a-bear if you come shopping with me?" The curly haired man attempted to persuade his boyfriend, and of course; at the offer, Louis agreed.

---

"Oh Harry, look at this one. It's so cute." Louis held up a black bear before his eyes drifted to another display. Harry merely stood next to his beautiful boyfriend, watching Louis fondly.

"OMG Daddy, look a little rainbow bear and a bigger one. We should get them. You can have the big one, and I can have the smaller one." Louis smiled hopefully, and who was Harry to say no? Especially after Louis addressed him so innocently as 'daddy'.

"Okay baby boy, you get anything your little heart desired." Harry found himself grasping at his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his tummy.

"Love you Loubear."

"Love you too Harbear."

The two stood for some time enjoying the warmth of the other before another display rack caught Louis' eye. "Harry! Look at the clothing!" The said man chuckled, he imagined himself in five years doing this with their baby, with their little boy or girl running around the shop calling him Daddy and Louis mummy. It made the model's heart flutter.

Harry laughed loudly upon seeing what had caught Louis' eyes.

"Oh gosh Lou, are they even allowed to sell that in a child's shop." It was a bondage look alike costume for bears. Louis didn't answer merely pouted, staring at Harry with big doe eye.

"Can we get it?" The taller of the two nodded, wide grin on his face. His Princess received anything he wanted.

"Yay! Love you Hazzy." With that said Louis had picked up the lining of the two bears he wanted, taking them over to the employee who would stuff the bears for him. Harry followed after the small boy, making sure he was safe.

"Hi-hi can-can you stuff these teddies please?" Louis smiled shyly, passing the lining of the bears and clothing to the male employee who merely smirked.

"Of course babe." With that one word, Harry's eyes widened as he possessively hugged his boyfriend. Louis' back was against Harry's chest.

"Mmm love the clothing choice babe."

The innocent boy merely smiled at the employee. However, Harry could tell that the brown haired male was imagining his boyfriend in not so innocent ways.

And he wasn't going to have it.