twenty seven

Allie's POV

Do you know how it feels to have your life drained out of you little by little? Probably not. Well let me tell you this, it sucks. It's just terrible.

It's like when you have the flu. You feel so bad that you can't move. You feel like you don't have enough strength to do something as simple as lift your head up. You have a pounding headache and overall you just feel useless.

Now take that an multiply it by 100. That's how I feel.

I'm currently lying on the cold floor, my breath coming out in spasms. Tears are streaming down my face and I rock back and forth, attempting to distract myself in anyway possible.

If you hadn't said anything, you wouldn't be in this position. Ha.

I'm so stupid. So freaking stupid.

I thought maybe Calum deserved to live. I was just the insane girl. Calum was smart and funny and Michael deserved someone like that. Her deserved a good, sane friend.

But now we're going to make you suffer.

I felt like I was going to explode at any moment. It hurt so fucking much. I could hardly cry anymore I was so exhausted. How long had I been like this? I couldn't even keep track of time anymore.

The room was dark and smelt like death. I could see a faint outline of something in the corner. It took me a while to figure out what it was but I realized they were bodies. I'm assuming this room used to be an office and those were the doctors that worked here.

Disturbing.

Although I felt lifeless, I tried my best to think of a way to get out of here. It was hard to think when your thoughts were fuzzy. I couldn't get a clear thought no matter how hard I tried. Everything I thought of just came back to murdering someone. Or hurting someone.

You can't possibly ever figure out how an insane person's mind works but it doesn't. There's no thought involved in your decisions and actions. It's pure impulse. That person's a bitch? Well now they're going to die.

Pretty much how my mind worked at least.

Innocent little girl, why'd you get involved with him?

You could've been normal.

You had to get to know the mysterious boy though, didn't you?

You needed to know what ran through his mind.

Well look where that got you.

Michael seemed to be the only person I could think of that I didn't want to murder slowly and painfully. I wanted to see them cry and beg for mercy. I wanted them to feel like how I felt.

I just wanted to die.

Michael's POV

19 hours.

Who knew that finding your way through a dark mental hospital overran with demons would be difficult?

I probably should've known that but I didn't.

It seemed that every corner of the hospital had some trick to it and they had gradually gotten worse and more gruesome.

The first one would've been funny if I hadn't been in my current situation. I actually ran around in a circle for almost an hour without realizing. I was under the impression I was turning corners and going up stairs when I stayed in the same room.

That was just mean.

The second almost got me killed. You know in this movies a person walks into the room and all these arrows start shooting out of the wall? Yep, that happened.