twenty one

Michael's POV

That stupid police officer was on the floor dear. Okay, I sound heartless but all he did was stand there with a judgmental face. Now he's lying dead on the ground.

Allie lets out a scream as I continue to look at the bodies. My mother was okay, I could tell. She had some cuts and bruises but she was good. Dr. Peters was unconscious lying on the ground.

Allie's mom was a terrifying sight. Her hair was matted with blood, arm twisted in a way it shouldn't be and she was curled up on the ground coughing up blood. Sobs coursed through her body and she held her stomach with her good arm.

I stand there wide eyed and in shock and doctors start doing everything they can to help every one. I was okay, I always was after these things. Just a little beat up and bloody.

Someone grabbed my arm and began to drag me out of the room.

"Stop!" I yell at the doctors who had a grip on my arm. "I need to make sure they're okay!"

"No, come on you need to come back to your room." The said calmly.

"NO!" I struggle to get out of their grip.

"MOM!" Allie screams and I hear her start to sob. Doctors grab her arms too and begin to bring her out. "LET GO OF ME!"

"LET US GO, WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE OKAY!" I send a glare at the doctors put they continue to drag me towards the elevator.

"MOM!" Allie's voice is raspy and her breathing is in gasps. She begins to kick her legs as the doctors pick her up and drag her towards us.

"DONT TOUCH HER!" I yell at the doctors. One gets a needle out of his pocket and brings it towards Allie's arm. "DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!"

"Calm down, Michael." One doctors tells me put I push my way out of their grip. I step towards the doctor with the needle and punch him right in the face. He falls to the floor, unconscious.

Doctors grab my arms and legs bringing me into the elevator as I struggle against their grip. Allie is shaking and sobbing, trying to get though the elevator door as it closes.

"MOM!" That seems to be the only think she can say but I don't blame her. Her mom wasn't in a good state.

The elevator opens and the doctors continue to carry us. Other patients are staring as we struggle against their grip.

"LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!" I scream.

"Please, let me go see my mom!" Allie pleas in a desperate voice.

"Let us go!" My limbs are getting sore from the grip the doctors have on them.

"PLEASE!" Allie sobs.

They drag us into our rooms all while collecting a crowd of patients staring at us. The doctors struggle to lay us down on our beds while attaching us to these handcuff things that I didn't notice were even on the bed.

"Get off!" I yell and I feel a sharp pain in my arm. The doctors back off and I sink into a deep sleep.

--

I groan and wake up, attempting to reach up and run a hand through my hair but being stopped by the handcuff things. I pull my arms up, trying to break myself free.

"Good morning, Michael." I look up to see our nurse, Nicole, sitting on a chair in front of my bed.

"Why am I locked up on this stupid bed?" I ask harshly.

"You had a panic attack of sorts. You were violent so they hooked you to the bed as a safety precaution." She answers.

"Well fucking let me go." I say.

She sighs and shakes her head. "You have to be completely calm before I let you go."

"I'm calm. I swear, I'm calm. Just let me go." I say slowly.

"Alright." She walks over and unlocks the things around my wrists.

"Thank you." I rub my wrists and notice my arms have been bandaged, although I see dried blood on them.

"I need to change your bandages now." She tells me and starts to unwrap the bandages, wiping off the dried blood.

I look over to Allie's bed and she's not there. "Where's Allie?" I begin to panic.

"Calm down." Nicole gives me a stern look and continues to wrap a new bandage around my arm. "She's seeing a therapist at the moment."

"Why?" I ask.

"She was a bit shook up, her mother died."

"Died?" I ask shocked.

"Yes it was a terrible and long process. We tried to help her but there was nothing we could do." She says sadly as she finished wrapping the bandage.

"When is Allie coming back?" I ask quietly.

"Whenever she calms down." She picks up her things.

"Do you know if that'll be soon?" I ask.

"I have no way of nothing, I'm sorry." She walks towards the door. "Now you better get ready. You have classes and group therapy today."

I groan and she laughs then closes the door as she leaves.

After I get dressed, I quickly make my way to the room where we have class. I sit where Allie and I have been sitting but this time I'm alone. I don't have Allie next to me to wrap an arm around. Her head isn't on my shoulder.

To make matters even worse people are constantly looking at me and staring. They whisper to each other as if I can't see them doing it.

I'm all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so yea. the first death was just the stupid police officer. but there were two deaths. Allie's mom died. oh.

i feel like this chapter sucked though so i'm sorry. ill try to do a double update or at least make tomorrow's chapter a lot better.