twenty four

Allie's POV

"So how long are you here?" Michael asks Calum. He's been wandering around the hospital with us since yesterday. He's a really funny guy and I really wish he wasn't dead.

"No clue, man. I could disappear at any moment." Calum responds.

"I don't want you to leave." Michael says quietly.

"I don't want to leave either." He sighs. "I've missed you and now I'm gonna miss Allie too because she's amazing."

"She is, isn't she?" Michael wraps an arm around my shoulder and kisses my temple.

We were sitting in our room. It was the only place would could talk to Calum without seeming insane, considering no one else could see him.

There was a pounding on the door that caused me to jump and scream.

"Shh, Allie. It's okay. Just a nurse, probably." Michael tells me then looks at the door. "Come in!"

A doctor walks in. "Hi, Michael and Allie. I'm Dr. Little. I'll be your new psychiatrist since Dr. Peters is recovering from the incident."

The only emotion I've been able to feel lately is fear. I don't even feel sad right now at the reminder that my mom is dead.

"Are you doing okay Allie?" He asks me.

"No." I respond immediately.

"And whys that?"

"Because I'm in a fucking mental hospital."

Oh yea, I've also been getting mood swings.

"Michael, are you doing okay?" The doctor turns to Michael.

"Yes, I'm okay." Michael nods.

"Alright, I was just wondering. I'll be talking to you guys more often but right now you have group therapy. It was scheduled earlier today." He tells us.

"Alright." Michael responds and we stand up from the bed, Calum mirroring our steps. Sometimes I forget that no one else can see him.

We make our way to group therapy and I plop myself in my normal seat in the circle.

I can hear murmurs around me from the other patients. You'd think they'd accept everyone here, considering they're freaks themselves. But no, I'm considered the biggest freak. Even bigger than Michael.

"Do you think she's gonna kill someone?"

"She's so weird."

"She's probably dangerous."

The whispers make their way around my head. These stupid fucking people.

They all hate you.

Everyone hates you.

You should just die.

Seems great, huh?

Hell yea it does. I'm living a nightmare. I would never kill myself though. I have Michael and he's all I need.

I try to ignore the voices, both human and demonic, and try to focus on the therapist who is now speaking.

"I want each of us to take turns to say something good that's happened to you" The therapist says and the bipolar, homicidal girl goes first. She says that she thought of a new way to kill someone cruelly and that made her happy. I guess we all have different pleasures.

Everyone takes turns and one by one all the messed up people in the room say one good thing that's happened to them. Some consisted of normal things like beating a high score in a video game and some were things like discovering new methods of torture.

When it finally gets to my turn I stand up. "I made a new friend." I glance at Calum, leaning against the back of the room.

"Really?" The therapist looks happy. "Who is it?"

"His name is Calum and he's dead." I say simply and sit back down. Both Calum and Michael burst out laughing, although only Michael's laughter can be heard.

"Well that's interesting." The therapist responds.

"I'm not crazy." I say.

"Alright. Allie." She nods and continues on.

"That doesn't really help with convincing people you're not crazy." Michael chuckles next to me.

"I don't really care." I snap then sigh. "Sorry."

"It's alright, love." He smiles.

"She so fucking crazy." More whispers from the other patients.

"But I don't care if Michael is crazy, he's hot."

I bite my lip to prevent me from saying something. It's like they pretend I can't hear them.

"She creeps me out, did you hear she murdered her own mother?"

I basically did. It was my fault.

It was your fault.

All your fault.

I'm biting my lip so hard I can taste blood.

You know you want to do something.

Oh, fuck it.

I jump up from my seat.

"Allie!" Michael exclaims but I ignore him.

I walk straight to the girl who has been the majority of the whispers.

"What are you doing now, freak?" She asks and I slap her across the face.

"Stop being a fucking bitch!" I push her off her chair. I kick her in the side. "I can hear everything, you know?!"

"Allie, stop it!" The therapist yells.

"Can't you just leave me alone?!" I turn around and yell at the therapist. I begin to laugh. "I'm not crazy."

"Allie, you need to calm down." She stands up from her seat slowly.

"I'M NOT CRAZY!" I laugh hysterically and grab the flower pot on the table next to me. I chuck the pot at her and it hits her side, shattering all over her arms.

"Allie, stop it!" Michael stands up.

"I'm not crazy!" I yell at no one in general. My mind is swarming with clouded thoughts. "I don't fucking belong here!" I throw one of the plastic chairs across the room and it hits a book shelf causing it to tumble over.

"Allie stop it." The therapist says softly.

"You all think I'm crazy!" I look around the room at everyone. "I'm not. You're just stupid!"

Doctors and nurses storm into the room. They attempt to restrain me but I squirm my way out of their grip, elbowing and kicking them. I'm eventually pinned down on the ground and I look at all their faces. They're calm but I can see fear in their eyes. One face stands out over all of them and that face is Michael's. He's right their with them, pinning me down to the ground.

I take a sharp intake of breath and my face falls as I look at Michael. I feel a sharp pain in my arm and Michael mouths 'I'm sorry' before I slip off into darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a bit of a filler but it shows how Allie is kinda loosing her mind.

I already have the rest of the story planned out ;) so be prepared for future intense stuff

and btw I made a trailer so check it out (; --->