seventeen

Allie's POV

I was so in shock from Michael's story that I could hardly register the fact that the window had shattered and screams were bouncing off the hospital room walls.

An alarm went off, sending red light across the room and a beeping sound throughout the hospital. Black most envelops Michael and all I could do was sit and watch.

"Michael!" I yell, beginning to panic. "SOMEONE HELP!"

I hear shuffling and voices outside the door and the sound of the door knob. People were trying to come in but the door wouldn't open.

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" I plea as loud as I can.

Michael's body is thrown against the wall and he slumps down into the floor, letting out a groan of pain.

"Michael!" I sob. "Please stop!"

Pretty girl, we can't do that. Not now.

Michael needs to be punished for his actions.

His body is tossed around the room, hitting walls and thrown into the broken glass of the window. The metal bars that were once on the window for protection were now clutched in a hand that had appeared out of the black mist. The bar came down onto Michael's body in a rhythm. Beating him until he was bleeding.

I stared in shock, my voice got in my throat and tears blurring my vision. I tried to scream again for help but whimpers only came out.

The door bursts open and the black mist disappears, leaving everything in the room still. Michael was lying on the floor, seemingly unconscious. Blood was surrounding his body and continued to pour from his wounds.

Doctors rushed to Michael's side, placing him on a stretcher and leading him out the room. A nurse turned off the alarm, stopping the beeping and the red light. I was shaking and sobbing as another nurse tried to calm me down.

"Miss, what happened?" A doctor asks me.

"Th-they came b-back." I sobbed.

"Who did?" He asks.

"They did." I try to calm my breathing.

"Who?" He asks again.

"THEM!" I yell, causing everyone in the room to jump.

"You need to calm down." A nurse tells me.

"Maybe I could if they're wasn't a billion people in the damn room" I yell. It was true. There was a couple police, a couple doctors and an overflow of nurses all in the small hospital room.

"Sorry." The nurse mutters and most of the people leave the room in hurry. One police officer and Dr. Peters stayed in the room.

"What happened, Allie?" Dr. Peters asks.

"Michael...I-I...he...they." I try to explain but I can't get words out. I continue to sob.

"Did Michael try to escape through the window?" He asks.

"No!" I tell him. We weren't insane, we don't act like insane people.

"Ma'am, you need to tell us what happened." The police tells me.

"But" I start to shake and tears spill down my face.

Dr. Peters and the police sit there, not saying a word. For about 10 minutes the room is quiet, the only sounds to be heard are my sobs. I highly appreciate the fact that they are letting me cry and get out my emotions before they pry anymore. I eventually catch my breath and my eyes are no longer wet with tears.