38: BIKINI BODY

^Mico and Hanz (Sorna, lab ko sila eh

^Mico and Hanz (Sorna, lab ko sila eh.)

Chapter 38

Jazzella's Point Of View

Suot ko ngayon ang puting low neck, see-through blouse na umabot hanggang sa hips ko. Underneath it is a simple white two piece. I want to be uncomplicated as possible since I know that the other girls will wear revealing bikinis.

Like Suzy. She is wearing a red one piece and a black brazilian shorts. She looks like hot lifeguard. I have to admit she has a sexy bikini body. Big bust, small waistline, big butt. If only she's not small minded, she could be perfect, considering she's pretty. Well, not as pretty as me though.

I wonder what happened to her. She's often preoccupied. Madalas siyang tahimik kahit na magkasama sila ni Grethel at Rhea palagi. Minsan na lang niyang nilalapitan si Neil, hindi gaya noon. It's like she's always inattentive and distracted. Although she still bitches me every time she gets a chance.

Grethel, the whore she is, wears a black halter top with a huge hole in the middle and a strappy bottom. If the people from our school is either fashionistas or horny mothafakas, she might win the next poll and be next month's Alpha... And I don't want that to happen. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin niya kapag nangyari yun, that girl is twisted.

Should I be more undaunted and expose more skin so that I can finally be first place? I'm not cheap or bold, but if I want to win, then I gotta be brave. I want to be the Alpha, I want to be absolute, and I want the scholarship.

Hindi naman sa hindi ko afford ang fees ng modeling school sa Florida. It's just that, I want to get there only with mere effort. I am full of pride and I want to show them that I can attend that school without using my money. That would mean I'm the best out of them.

Pinag-usapan na naming tatlo ni Kelly at Mayka to. If ever one of us wins, then the other two will have to follow her to Florida without hesitation. They have no choice but to spend their money and connections para makapasok rin sila sa modeling school without the scholarship. Parang penalty.

We promised to be together for the rest of our lives. We oath to never leave each other's side. Even if things go wrong or complicated, we will always be there for one another.

I smiled at the thought and studied the other people around me to keep myself entertained. The other girls are also daring and bold.

Bubbles, who also has a great body, is wearing a baby pink off shoulder flounce top and a baby pink full bottom. I should've known she's a pink lover.

Stacey, who I think is too timid for this photoshoot, wore a black one-piece rash guard with a mesh in the middle of her chest. She looks conservative and sophisticated at the same time as she talks with her friend Cheska.