[SAO] Annoying Prick [Klein x Reader]

[SAO]

Annoying Prick

[Klein x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

   Oh, gawd. Look. I'm back. Now don't start throwing-*rocks start pouring down*

  ITTE!

  *rainfall of rocks stop*

  Nice. Thanks guys. Love you too.

  Anyhow, I'm back, and I have some updates for ya. ;)

  Cia-ITTE! NO MORE DAYUM ROCKS!

 WARNING: PURE FLUFF, I BELIEVE.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

  Klein looked down at the girl sitting in his lap, napping. She was so beautiful with her h/c hair -- and was slightly drooling. Wiping the drool off, he tucked some of her hair behind her ear. He still remembered when they had first met.

  In that damned game called 'Sword Art Online'. The creator of the game trapped thousands of players and told them they had to get to the 100th floor and defeat the boss to get out of the game. It was pure chaos.

  But there seemed to be a system at least. Guilds being a big part of it.

  He had started his wown guild in the game and met so many people -- many who died. But many others were saved.

  Klein remembered that you had saved the a huge guild party that had gone out. They had been at their weakest moment with no help around, then BOOM. There she was. Kama out and flashing around, taking down the thousands of monsters that had appeared out of now where. They were like flies to her.

  Then she walked away.

  Klein had spent most of the time they had been trapped, trailing her and asking, begging, to be part of his guild. Around the 100th time, she gave in. As they grew to know each other, and talked about their lives back in reality, they realized something.

  They were neighbors.

  Now, they were back in the real world. The moment they were back, they met each other, weak. It was perhaps the most emotional thing to happen to both of them in their whole entire lives.

  "K-Klein?" a sleepy voice asked.

  Klein's eyes unclouded, and looked down at his beautiful wife. "Mm?"

  "Love you, you annoying prick."

  Then she went back to drooling.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

  idk. idk. somethings wrong. idk.

  god help me, this isn't even good fluff. T^TU

dedicated to: my lovely little stalker; paranormaldragon

I'm not joking, this girl is stalking me.

- - emeralddrop

2014