A suprise guest

A surprise guest

Liam’s point of view

Tucking the note in my pocket, I walked into the room. Niall smiled and Charlie looked over. “Heya Liam” she whispered tiredly to me.

I smiled and she held her arms out like a child. “Oh no, we are going for some food, you haven’t eaten in two days so you need to eat” I told her.

She pouted slightly and then gasped, “But you haven’t eaten ether” she told me softly.

I shrugged. “It can wait until you are 100% better, we have good control around out mate” I told her.

Ok I may have been lying I was starving, my throat was burning and I think she could tell. She held up her wrist to me and I gently took it. I placed a kiss on her wrist and then just held her hand. “Come on let’s get you fed” I told her.

She nodded slowly and then dragged me to the kitchen. I saw some familiar red hair. I ran over to it and pinned it against the wall. “Well hello there to you as well king Liam” the voice told me.

I dropped him and then pulled him into a hug. “Hello ed how have you been” I asked him in a friendly manner.

He smirked and looked behind me. “I’ve been better, so who’s this little cutie” he asked me.

I turned and saw he was looking at Charlie, I growled and he put his hands up in defence. “Sorry for asking a question” he told me sarcastically.

Rolling my eyes I gestured for Charlie to come over, she skipped over and I held her hand. “Ed this is Charlie, Charlie this is Ed, and he’s a really old friend” I told her.

She nodded and waved happily at ed. “Hey ed, hey Liam can I have a lolly pop?” she asked me happily.

I sighed and shrugged. “After you have ate something healthy Charlie (She pouted) Charlie if you don’t stop pouting you won’t be having a lolly pop so go and get some food” I told her in a fatherly voice.

Sometimes I swear I’m more of a farther then a mate. She nodded and then ran off to the kitchen. “So that was your mate, she’s really something” he told me.

I growled at him and he put his hands up in defence. “Do not even think about it Ed” I warned him.

Ed put his hands up in defence. “I won’t try anything, you’re my best friend Liam” he told me.

I nodded but I still didn’t trust him, “Look I gotta talk to the boys about something will you watch Charlie for me” I asked him hesitantly.

He nodded and I ran off to find the boys.

Charlie’s point of view

Stabbing the salad with my fork and shoving it into my mouth, I groaned. I didn’t want to eat salad but if I don’t then I don’t get a lolly pop. :( And I want a lolly pop. Hearing the kitchen door open I looked over and saw Ed, I waved him over. I’m bored and I want some company. He walked over and sat in front of me. “So how’d you meet the boys” I asked him.