pain and a phone call

Charlotte’s point of view

 The next day I woke up but I felt different. I don’t know how to explain it but I felt like if anyone crossed me then I would hurt them. I got up and an over whelming pain swept through my body. I screamed out in pain and Liam ran in with the boys.

“Charlie what’s wrong” Liam asked me. I gasped in pain. Harry looked at me and then it was like a switch had turned on in his head.  

“She’s got my power, back away” he told the boys. The boys looked at him warily. “I need to help her, I was like this when I first got my powers except I didn’t have a very handsome teacher teaching me” harry boasted. The boys finally took a step back and niall gave me a small weak smile. I tried to return it but I couldn’t it probably came out as more of a grimace.

I looked at harry. “It hurts” I whispered. He shook his head and made his way over to me.

“It’s just an illusion Charlie. Take a deep breath and focus your emotions” he told me. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself.

The pain slowly disappeared and harry smiled at me. “See you did better than me on my first go. It took me a while to figure out that I had to focus on my emotions.” Harry told me.

“Thank you harry. Will I always feel that much pain” I asked him slightly confused and scared.

He shook his head. “No only if you lose control of your emotions. But you have me and the others to make sure you don’t. Your safe with this power and I can always teach you to use it for defence” harry told me.

I nodded slowly and stood up. Harry smiled and Liam looked at me with pride. “I’m proud of you” Liam told me. I gave him a small smile and Louis looked at me.

“You need to eat, so come on. Let’s go get some food” he told me. I nodded and he took me to the kitchen. I sat on a stool and harry glared at me. But he looked kind of constipated.  I looked at him confused.

“Harry why are you glaring at me, you look like you really need the toilet” I told him.

The other boys burst out laughing and harry shot me a glare. “No I was testing to see if my power worked on you, but for some reason it’s not working” harry told me.

Liam hit harry at the back of his head. “Harry of course it won’t work, she has your power. It’s defenceless on her now” Liam told harry who was now rubbing the back of his head.

I giggled and then a wave of home sickness washed over me. The way harry and Liam acted around each other is like how me and Martian acted around each other. Seeing them act like this made me realise that me and Martian didn’t spend enough time together.

Zayn clicked his fingers in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts. “Sorry you ok?” he asked me.

I nodded slightly. All of the boys sighed at the same time. “We can all tell some things wrong Charlie. Just tell us please. We all care about you and we can’t help you unless you tell us what’s wrong. Please” niall told me.

I looked at the floor. “The way Liam and harry were acting is like how me and my brother acted when I lived with my parents. It just made me feel a little homesick but I’m fine. I just miss my brother and my parents. It made me realise how much I miss them. I’m not used to being away from them and it’s finally hitting me” I explained tears dripping down my face.

Louis pulled me into a hug.  “We can always call them or go visit them” Louis told me.

I looked at them shocked. “I’m aloud to see my parents again” I asked slightly shocked.

All of the boys nodded and niall handed me his phone. “Call your family” he told me.

I hugged them all and typed my mum’s number into the phone. (Xoxoxo-xoxoxox-xoxoxox) <--- Cool number right?

(Here’s the conversation) c = Charlie cm = Charlie’s mum m = Martian cd = Charlie’s dad

? Hello

C: mum I miss you

Cm: oh my baby girl. Are you ok?

C: yeah I miss you mum

Cm: we miss you to, we all cried when you didn’t come home. Martian got you note he keeps on his bed side table. We tried to get it off him to ask him what he won’t let go of it.

C:  it said. Found my mate, love you Martian. Tell mum and dad I love them.

Cm: we love you to sweetie what are your mates like. Are they taking care of you?

C: mum they are so sweet. There are five of them and they are taking very good care of me. Is Martian there?

Cm: yeah do you want to speak to him

C: please

Cm: ok I love you charlotte

C: I love you to mum.

Cm: I love you too you’re my baby girl

(The phone moves for a few minutes)

M: hello?

C: Martian

M: oh my god! Charlie are you ok?  I miss you so much. I want my idiotic little sister back. I want the girl who jumped on my bed to wake me up on the morning. I have to rely on my alarm clock now.

C: so you really just want me to be annoying and babbling all the embarrassing things I know about you.

M: pretty much yes. Oh dad’s here I’ll put him on. Love you shorty

C: I love you two tin

(The phone moved again)

Cd: Flower are you ok? Are you hurt?

C: I’m fine daddy; I’m just a little homesick. But don’t tell mum I don’t want her to worry

Cd: ok flower I won’t I promise. I miss you

C: I miss you daddy but don’t worry I’m in safe hands. My mates will keep me safe.

Cd: ok flower is you say so. Well I have to go. We all love you call again soon. Just to check in

C: I will daddy, I promise. I love you all give tin and mum a kiss from. Tell mum and tin to give you a kiss from me.

Cd: I love you to flower. See you later

C: bye daddy

(End of convosation)

I pressed the end call button and handed niall his phone back. “Thank you for letting me call them” I told the boys.

Louis smiled. “It’s ok Charlie, but I must say there were some very peculiar nicknames in that phone call” Louis told me.

I giggled and nodded. “I call Martian tin because when I was a baby I couldn’t say Martian. I called him tin and the nickname stuck. Mum just calls me sweetie, but she calls Martian that to so that’s not special. Martian calls me shorty because I’m the smallest in my family. The last nickname was from my daddy. He calls me flower because I used to collect flowers and he used to treat me like a fragile object” I explained.

The boys nodded. “I think it’s cute that you and your family all I hear when I go home is. ‘Louis when will you find you mate, Louis go find you mate, Louis do this, Louis do that’ it’s very annoying” he told me.

I giggled and we decided to watch a movie. We watched snow white and the huntsman. I fell asleep half way through.

It had been a very eventful day but I can honestly say I felt more at home, then I had the last few days.

sorry it took so long to update I was having writers block but I'm ok now. if any one wants me to read there story comment below and I'll read them. but you have to be following me and have added this story to you library. I promise I'll read you story. all that there's left to say is!

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW

  love you all

smurfy/megannxxx