I'm done naming chapters

Hi sorry for the wait, I"ve just lost my friend and I would just like to appeal to you all to talk to someone if you need help. Talk to anyone, talk to me if you need it, just please don't ever feel like you are not needed or wanted. Everyone loves you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please talk to anyone, I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas xxx

Harry's Point of view

I don't feel guilty for what I did I needed to protect charlie and that's what I'm doing. Right now she's confined to her room, not that she would let us in but we had locked it just in case. It was my turn to deliver her meal, so I cooked made her some pancakes. It was also my turn to feed so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone.  

I slowly approached the door and knocked, "Charlie will you please open the door" I called softly. I heard a snort and then she answered, "No way in hell" she shouted. I placed the tray the floor and kicked the door. "Charlotte open this door now!" I shouted back.

I heard a sigh and Charlie opened the door, she looked terrible. She had bags under her eyes and she looked like she had been crying. "Please can you all just leave me alone" she begged softly.  I picked up the tray off of the floor. 

"You need to eat" I told her softly, handing her the tray. 

Charlie took the tray off of me and then took it inside her room. I hope she eats it, I'm getting really worried about her. 

Charlie's Point of view 

I placed the tray on the side with the others, I wasn't hungry in fact I felt quite sick. I don't understand why they killed my dad, it's unfair. I remember when I was little and I had the chicken pox's.

Charlie- 6

martian- 9

dad- 36

mum-33

(3rd person, Flash back)

It was a normal morning and Charlie had woken up feeling a little scratchy and covered in tiny red spots. Now only being 6 she didn't understand what the little red devil spots were. She ran down stairs and her mum and dad looked at her before laughing a little. "Oh look Jeff, she's come down with the chicken pox" Maria told him softly. 

Jeff walked over to his little girl and picked her up. "Well flower, I guess this calls for a day in bed and lots of movies" he told her whilst carrying her up the stairs. 

Charlie giggled and scratched at her spots. Jeff slowly moved her hands away. "Sorry Flower you can't scratch they'll get worse" he told her before putting her down. 

Charlie cuddled into her blanket and looked up at her father with little doe eyes. "Daddy will you tell me a story" She asked in a sweet voice.

"Of course petal, Long ago in a small village lived a girl. She was only little aged 6. She was always happy, jumping and singing the days away. But there was always something missing. She had no family that she knew of, so she decided to go searching. Three years later she finally found them. They were a rich family and had been searching for her as well. As soon as she knocked on the door the master of the house knew exactly who it was. His flower. As soon as he saw her, he picked him up and pulled her into his arms. "I love you my flower" he whispered to her. "Always and forever" she whispered back"

 By the end of the story, little charlie had fallen asleep. "I love you Charlotte" he whispered leaving the room. 

(End of flashback)

"Always and forever" I whispered hoping that my dad could hear me. Where ever he is. 

Sha la la la la

Sha la la la la

You used to call me your angel

Said I was sent straight down from heaven

You'd hold me close in your arms

I loved the way you felt so strong

I never wanted you to leave

I wanted you to stay here holding me

[CHORUS:]

I miss you

I miss your smile

And I still shed a tear

Every once in a while

And even though it's different now

You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go

And I need you to know

I miss you, sha la la la la

I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer

And now I'm living out my dream

Oh how I wish you could see

Everything that's happening for me

I'm thinking back on the past

It's true that time is flying by too fast

[CHORUS]

I know you're in a better place, yeah

But I wish that I could see your face, oh

I know you're where you need to be

Even though it's not here with me

 "Please don't be dead daddy. PLease come back" I whispered not stopping the tears from rolling down my face.