hitting home and bonding

Hitting home and bonding

Recap

Louis handed me to Liam and walked out. “Come on Charlie you can sleep soon” Liam told me. I nodded and he bit into my neck. I closed my eyes. He pulled away from my neck. “Charlie come on, open your eyes for me” he told me. I opened my eyes a little. He put his wrist to my mouth and I drank a little of it. “Come on a little bit more” he encouraged. I drank a little more and fell asleep.

It felt nice to give in to the darkness.

New chapter

I woke up and looked around the room. This wasn’t my room. Then it all hit me.

Lottie being taken

Sophia begging me not to go

Liam brining me to the house

The attack

Marking

OMG THEY MARKED ME!!!

I held back a cry and someone knocked on the door. I walked over and opened the door. Liam stood there. I gave him a weak smile. He looked at me confused. “Are you ok Charlie, your mind is racing” he asked me. I shrugged.

“I woke up and I was so confused. Then everything hit me. I’m fine though I promise” I told him. He looked unconvinced.

“Are you sure you’re ok” he asked me. I nodded and he held his hand out. I took it and he led me down stairs. I looked around and noticed the boys weren’t there.

“Where are the boys” I asked Liam. He looked at me and smirked.

“I thought you went to school Charlie, did you ever pay attention. (I shrugged) we sleep too. I’m always up at 7:30” Liam told me. I nodded and sat on the couch.

“I didn’t need to pay attention in school. I knew when I found my mates. They would teach me the ways of their coven. Lottie was the smart one, Sophia was the baby of the group she always needed me or Lottie with her. Then there was me. Lottie and Sophia told me I was the sarcastic, crazy one” I told him.

He nodded and sat on the table opposite me.

“How long have you know Lottie and Sophia” Liam asked me. I thought for a moment. “I’ve known Lottie since I was 3. Me and Lottie have known Sophia since she was 6. We haven’t been separated since that day” I told Liam. He nodded and niall came down, Liam looked at him shocked. I giggled.

“You are actually awake before midday, how is that possible. Charlie pinch me, I must be dreaming” Liam told me. I walked over to him and pinched him. He hissed in pain and looked at me shocked. Niall laughed.

“Nice one Charlie” niall said high fiving me. Liam looked at me.

“What was that for” Liam hissed. I rolled my eyes and lay back on the couch.

“You told me to pinch you, so I did. Gosh Liam I thought you were supposed to be smart and hissing in pain. Grow a pair” I told Liam.

He hissed at me and niall walked over to me.

“She’s got you there man, just relax or do whatever Liam does. I wanna spend time with my princess” niall told Liam. Liam nodded and left the room.

Niall lifted my feet up and the sat on the couch; he then placed my legs on top of his. I looked at niall and smiled. “Why weren’t you scared to meet us? I mean, I’m not complaing I just don’t understand” niall told me. I shrugged.

“At the school I went to, we learnt that our mates wouldn’t hurt us and that they would always protect us. I may have my parents but I always wanted to meet my mate. Our teacher has a coven of mates. She told us, it’s the best feeling in the world. To have someone taking care of you, she’s happy. I guess I’ve just always wanted to be happy. Not that I’m complaing, I was happy, not that I didn’t have a happy life before you found me. Being here… I don’t know who to explain it. I feel like everything is ok and that I’ll always be safe. (I looked at niall) that sounds weird and creepy. Doesn’t it?” I asked him.

Niall shuck his head. “NO (I winced at the loud noise). Sorry it’s just I understand where you’re coming from, you never felt complete but now you have us, you feel very happy and you don’t want to leave… do you” he asked.

I thought for a moment. “I don’t want to leave; I guess not seeing my parents or Martian again. That’s sad but then I think I have you guys. So that makes everything ok” I told him.

A look of jealousy <----- I think, Crossed his face. “Who’s Martian… your boyfriend” niall spat.

I glared at him and stood up. “Martian is my brother niall” I spat back at him. He looked at me guiltily.

“Sorry princess, but hearing about other people in your life… especially boys, makes me feel quite jealous. Do you forgive me” he asked me.

I pretended to think for a moment, his face dropped. “Of course I forgive you niall, but you forget, you asked the question so you have to take the blame” I told him seriously. He nodded and Louis came in.

“NIALL OUT, I WANNA SPEND TIME WITH CHARLIE… OUT” Louis shouted at niall. Niall looked at me and I shrugged. He sighed and walked out. I sat back on the couch; Louis sat next to me and smiled. It was a spooky smile and it completely creeped me out. I gave him a scared look. He laughed and shook his head.

“You ok there Louis” I asked him. He gave me a short nod and then stood up. “I have one question for you and you need to answer it ok (I nodded slightly unsure) Do you like carrots?” Louis asked me.

I looked at him and he nodded for me to answer the question. “Oh you were serious, yes I like carrots, why is that such a big deal” I asked him.

He looked at me and then nodded like it was such an important thing.

“You can be my carrot queen, because I’m the carrot king” Louis told me before walking out of the room leaving me by myself.

I sat down and then harry came in. I gave him a pointed glare.

“Are you going to ask me a silly question that makes absolutely no sense?” I asked him. He shrugged.

“I was only going to ask you if you liked to cook” he asked me. I sighed.

“Yeah of course I love cooking, me and mum used to cook all the time” I told him. He nodded and left the room. I rolled my eyes and zayn came in. I didn’t even look up this tim.

“Come with me charlotte” he told me. I stood up and looked at him officially confused.

“Why did you call me charlotte, what’s going on” I asked him. He just rolled his eyes and walked off motioning for me to follow. I hesitantly did.

He led me to a room, which looked like a hair salon. “Sit on the chair” he told me. I looked at him and he dragged me over to a seat.

“What’s going on zayn” I asked him. He gave me a sly smile.

“Me and the boys were talking about giving you a makeover” he told me. I glared at him.

“Are you trying to tell me that I’m ugly or something” I asked him actually feeling very insulted. Zayn gasped and shuck his head.

“NO we just thought I could dip dye your hair or something, just to make it more pretty” zayn told me. I looked at him and shrugged.

“Whatever, I don’t care” I told him.

Half an hour later <----- I don’t know how long it takes to dip dye hair.

Zayn shuck me and my eyes fluttered open. I don’t even remember falling asleep. Zayn took me to a mirror and I looked into it. The tips of my hair were coloured purple. I looked at zayn and he looked nervous. I smiled at him and nodded. “I like it” I told him.

“CHARLIE FOOD” Liam shouted.