Just a normal day (in a house full of vampires)

I ate my meal and then walked over to the sink.

"Charlie can you come here for a moment" Liam shouted. I put my plate in the sink and then walked to the very spacious living room.

"Yes Liam, what can I help you with" I asked him politely. What if I was in trouble then using manners would help me in long shot.

"Don't worry Charlie your not in trouble we just wanted you to help us decide on a movie for us all to watch I chose toy story, Niall chose dolphin tale, Harry chose night mare on elm street, zayn chose despicable me 2 and Louis chose barbie and the 12 dancing princess" Liam told me.

I looked at the movies. "We'll I'm to young to watch nightmare on elm street, and I don't want to watch barbie. So despicable me it is" I told them.

Liam nodded and put the movie on.

When the movie had finished zayn was acting strange. "You ok zayn?" I asked him. The boys looked at zayn and then looked at me.

"Charlie come here please" Louis said no longer being his funny self. I slowly walked over to Louis when zayn grabbed my wrist.

"Your staying with me charlie" zayn growled. I flinched at the sound..

"Come on mate, you don't want to hurt her, just let her go" Harry said as he slowly approached Zayn.

Zayn pulled me closer to him. "No i'm hungry and she smells delicious" zayn told the boys.

I looked at the others alarmed. "Charlie he can't feed unless you say he can, just tell him no" Liam told me. I looked at zayn.

"No zayn if you want to feed you ask properly and you don't hurt someone to get what you want" I told him softly.

He looked at me and slowly let me go. Harry grabbed me and passed me to Niall. "I'm so sorry charlie" zayn whispered to me.

I gave him a weak smile. "It's ok zayn, why don't you all feed and then we can all rest" I told Liam and the boys.

The boys nodded and I sat on the couch. Liam had the left side of my neck, zayn had the right. Louis and Harry had my left arm and Niall had my right. They all bit down and the pain was intense. Slowly black dots began to invade my vision. I looked at Liam and he pulled away.

"Guys stop drinking, we're killing her" Liam told the boys hastily. The boys pulled away and Liam bit his wrist. He put it to my mouth and I weakly drank it. Louis healed my neck and I slowly fell asleep.

"It's ok Charlie, you can sleep" Liam told me. I nodded and slowly gave into the darkness.

My note
Sorry for any mistakes, I'm at my dads on the I pod so forgive and spelling mistakes. Thank you for reading. Please follow, comment and vote. Love you xxxooo