New Chapter

Sorry about the long wait, I have been piled with work. I am going to try and update more but no promises. Year 11 is stressful and my anxiety is getting a bit better. I only have 11 exams left to do and then I'm all yours, hope you like this chapter, I may also be posting some Harry Potter stories in the year so please check them out when they are up. I also don't have Microsoft word anymore so please forgive the mistakes I may make.

Love you all xxxx

Hope you enjoy the chapter...

Charlie's Point Of View

When Liam left the room I began to feel slightly guilty. I mean there as new to this as I am and I know that it's no excuse but I need them to feel how they have made me feel. The more I think about it the more horrible I feel. I mean Liam, he's the one I go to when I have a problem with the other boys, Niall, my little Irish buddy who gives the best hugs. Harry, my movie guy. Louis and his random ways and finally Zayn the guy who gives me hair advice.

Shaking the thoughts from my head, I began to alphabetize the books, from there I would be able to sort them into dates published and then into authors. It would be a long process but I hope to convince the boys to open a wing of the library for schools to use as little money goes into the local schools and I want people to have a good chance at life... Not everyone will find a mate.

I heard a throat clear behind me and I turned. It was the guard and he looked quite perplexed. "Egh Princess, do you need some help?" he asked me softly.

I looked at him and then the abandoned books, "Erm you can help me as long as you call me Charlie, none of that princess rubbish and you have to tell me your name" I told him softly.

He nodded and bowed to me, I lifted an eyebrow and he straightened up, "Sorry my lady... I mean Charlie, my name is Anthony, it would be an honour if you would call me Ant" he told me.

I wrinkled my nose softly. "I think you would suit Tony better" I told him before handing him a stack of books, "Organise them into alphabetical order then date published and the author, one you've done that start with a different pile" I told him.

Tony didn't even bat an eye, he just got on sorting the books, I started on my pile, with only two of us this was going to take forever. I turned to Tony and looked at his tiny pile of sorted books. "Hey Tony do you have any friends that would help us with this?" I asked softly

Tony nodded and then sped out of the room. I took a seat on the floor and the door opened. I looked up to see more guards. One of them was very familiar.  "Wait you're not..." I asked gobsmacked.

The man nodded and I looked at Tony eyes wide before shrieking in excitement. "Yes, I'm Brendon Urie" he told me smiling. I smiled and couldn't even think straight. "I guess you know the band, what's your favourite?" he asked me.

"Erm Death of a Bachelor" I told him.

He smiled and began his song. (What's your favourite panic at the disco song????)

Do I look lonely?

I see the shadows on my face

People have told me I don't look the same

Maybe I lost weight

I'm playing hooky, with the best of the best

Put my heart on my chest, so that you can see it too

I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall

The lace in your dress tangles my neck, how do I live?

The death of a bachelor

Oh

Letting the water fall

The death of a bachelor

Oh

Seems so fitting for

Happily ever after

Oo

How could I ask for more?

A lifetime of laughter

At the expense of the death of a bachelor

I'm cutting my mind off

It feels like my heart is going to burst

Alone at a table for two and I just wanna be served

And when you think of me am I the best you've ever had?

Share one more drink with me, smile even though you're sad

I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall

The lace in your dress tangles my neck, how do I live?

[x2:]

The death of a bachelor

Oh

Letting the water fall

The death of a bachelor

Oh

Seems so fitting for

Happily ever after

Oo

How could I ask for more?

A lifetime of laughter

At the expense of the death of a bachelor

(End of song)

I was smiling still at the end of the song, Brendon started to pick the books up and looked at me confused. "So why books?" he asked me confused.

I looked at the floor and blushed, "Erm I was moody and when I see books being mistreated I get angry and I think that every book deservers to be respected. It's stupid I know but..." I trailed off feeling stupid.

"No don't, it's not stupid, I think it's cute" Brendon told me softly, I looked away and began to tidy all of the books.

"So how are we organising these?" Brendon asked me softly.

I sighed and  looked at him, "Alphabetical order, date published, and the author" I told him.

He nodded and Tony, Brendon and I began our long sift through the books.

9 Hours Later

After 9 hours of long work, we had finished. We had unearthed so many great pieces of literature. The extensive list included;

. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy

. The odyssey by Homer

. Pride and prejudiced by Jane Austen

 And many more, I couldn't wait to read some of these classics. I was lying in front of the fire in the library, it was amazing, a roaring fire surrounded by plush couches. The guards left earlier, but I knew they were most likely outside waiting for something to happen so they could protect me. I hate being protected it made life less exciting because I always had to judge what I was doing, was it to risky? Could I get hurt?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the door opening, well it didn't open it was almost thrown off of it's hinges. "CHARLOTTE" an angry voice yelled.

I sunk into the chair and begged for someone to save me, unfortunately I think my luck has finally ran out. The person rounded on me and I realised that it was Harry. "What the hell were you thinking? Do you know how much stress you have caused? You are going to be queen Charlotte you need to grow up" he shouted in my face.

I finally snapped, "WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP? WHAT IF I WANTED TO JUST STAY A CHILD FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER? YOU ARE MY MATES BUT IT SEEMS TO BE YOU ALL BLAME WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG, SO WHY DON'T YOU DECIDED WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BECAUSE AT THIS MOMENT, I'M SCARED AND ALONE HARRY AND I DON'T LIKE IT, I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE ANYMORE" I told him before bursting into tears.

He looked at me perplexed and then pulled me into a hug. "Charlie, I'm sorry. Please we'll fix this, just please don't give up on us" he begged.

I sighed and nodded and he sighed in relief. "We need to talk the boys and sort this out" he told me before leading me out of the room.