Explanations

Niall's point of view

 It's wrong that we are doing this to Charlie but we need to protect her, it's seems like a rubbish excuse but everything we do, we do it for her. But I admit we have taken it too far this time, killing a member of her family was taking it to far but he was going to take her away from us and we can't let that happen.

I kept Charlie trapped in my arms and when she collapsed to the floor, I followed her and tried to calm her down. But she tried to get out of my arms, like she was scared of me. "Charlie please calm down, your going to make yourself ill" I told her in a soothing voice. 

She screamed trying to get of my arms, "Let me go, I hate you. I wish I never met you" she shouted. 

Liam looked at charlie with a stern look and then looked at me, "Get her out of here" he ordered. 

I picked Charlie up and carried her back to her room, once we were there I set her down on her bed, "Why" she asked me in a broken voice.

I looked at her sadly and tried to pull her into a hug, she flinched back and my heart broke. I can't believe I've lost her. I guess she did warn us but I thought the mating pull would take over and make her forgive us. 

"You wouldn't understand" I told her sharply.

Charlie glared at me and more tears fell from her eyes, every tear that fell from her eyes felt like another bullet had been shoved into my heart. "Explain" she demanded. 

I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, "I will explain but you musn't interrupt it's a long story" I told her sternly.

She nodded and got comfy on her bed, still to far away for my liking.

"Ok, so they story starts on the day you were born, when we found you, it wasn't the first time we had seen you. Your parents used to work at the castle and of course were on the council, when you were born we had come to congratulate your parents and found out you were our mate. Your dad Marcus was so angry, he gave you away to the people who raised you today. But your parents new that they couldn't take you to far from the palace, that's how you ended up in your home. A perfect distance between us and yourself.

You have to understand we searched everywhere for you, but the closer we got to you the more you moved and then we got a letter, I still remember it.

'dear 'my' kings

                                   If your thinking of taking my precious Charlotte away from me, I will not hesitate to kill you. I don't care how old she is you will never take her away me, without me taking someone's life.

You have been warned.

Phil'

We had to head his warning we couldn't risk you being hurt, so when we took you from school, we knew we had to hurry to make sure that we weren't putting you in danger. When you disappeared we were thinking the worst and had to make sure that you were safe, even if it meant taking the life of the man who raised you" I told her honestly. 

"Please can you leave" she whispered. 

I nodded and left the room. I walked into the meeting room and the boys were talking in hushed whispers. "What happened" I asked concerned.

"He had a witch cast a spell on him and he's not dead, he's still out there somewhere probably plotting revenge. As of now the castle is on lock down, we check everyone. Nobody gets in or out without us knowing. Charlie does not find out" Harry ordered.