alone

Hi everyone sorry the chapter is late and I don’t want any hate on this chapter please. I love every member one direction equally, so I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Alone

Charlie’s point of view

The boys thought I was asleep. I wasn’t I was freaking out. This was the second time I was almost attacked by one of my mates. They aren’t supposed to harm me; they are supposed to look after me. Looking around my room, I groaned. I’m so confused. They aren’t supposed to even leave me alone; I could try and run away if I was desperate. I wouldn’t because that would cause us all harm. Literally! I mean it would kill me.

The pain of being away from my mate would kill me, all of my blood vessels would start to burst and it would take days for me to die so over all it wouldn’t be worth it. The boys would die as well as my blood wouldn’t be there to feed them anymore. So they would suffer from lack of blood.

I could never do that to them. No matter how mad at them I was, I could never hurt them like that.

I don’t know how long I was sat on my bed but I know I was disturbed by a knocking on the door. I closed my eyes hoping the person would think I was asleep and leave me alone. “Zayn I think she’s asleep, maybe we should come back later” a voice said. I think it was Liam.

I heard someone chuckle and walk over to me. “Liam she’s faking it, come on don’t tell me you actually believe she’s asleep, my sisters used to play this trick all of the time. (I heard someone move closer to me) time to stop the act now Charlie, (I didn’t respond to him) Charlie I’m starting to get mad now” zayn told me starting to raise his voice.

I pretended to wake up and saw zayn and Liam looking at me concerned, I rolled my eyes and pulled my cover over my head. Liam sighed and pulled it off me. “I’m cold, give me my blanket back” I told him with no emotion in my voice.

Zayn looked at me shocked and tried to hold my hand. I moved away a little too fast. “Charlie I’m not going to hurt you” he told me softly.

I shook my head and backed away into the corner of the room. I couldn’t help but feel the need to put enough distance between me and them. Liam looked sad and zayn looked mad. Hey sad and mad rhyme. Ok so not the time. I slowly watched as zayn’s eyes turned red, I screamed in fright and Liam put his hand on zayn’s chest. “Zayn calm down your scaring Charlie” Liam told him.

Zayn scoffed and shoved Liam into a wall, Liam was knocked unconscious. I screamed and zayn looked at me. “You want to be alone Charlie, you will be. You will forgive us all and we won’t come back until you do. You know what that means don’t you Charlie” zayn asked me.

I nodded and struggled to keep the tears at bay. He laughed and dragged Liam out of the room. I could tell they had left the house when the pain started. It hurt so bad. I couldn’t control my screams. They echoed off the walls and then came back to me.

I could feel my head about to burst and I slowly crawled to the door. I wouldn’t suffer, I would try and beat the mating bond.