The Chapter

Hi everyone Megann here. I am sorry that I haven't updated in while but a lot has happened. I have been put in for a lot of GCSE's early and year 11 is a lot of work. I have also been diagnosed with anxiety, just a lot of stuff has happened. But I am going to try and update more.

Anyway hope you are all well....

Now presenting The Chapter......

Charlie's point of view

Ever since I found out about my older brother Dayton, my mind was in turmoil and I didn't know what to do. I mean I've lost martin, my mum, my dad and I've lost the boys. I know I could make up with them at any point but I'm angry and feeling slightly betrayed.

The day seems dull now and I don't really have anything to do, I know that if Lottie and Sophia then they would make me laugh, I would be happy and i would be distracted from all of this... Drama. Sometimes I wish I could run away and be away from all of this madness but I know I can't it would be unfair on a lot of people. I refuse for people to get hurt because I refuse to allow people who are supposed to care about me to walk all over me.

But now I don't know what to do. Everything is out of my hands and is spiralling out of control. I need someone to help me. Some just to put this whole thing into perspective.

Niall's point of view

I need to make this up to Charlie, with everything that has gone on, it's unfair for her to be punished for the old laws and everything we have done. I just want to hold her in my arms and make her understand that this isn't her fault. Pacing in the large foyer, I stalled, I was supposed to be getting Charlie for her fitting. I didn't want to push her but it was important that she got this dressed fitted. Christmas is only 34 days away and we always have a large ball around Christmas. We invite all of the noble people and we just have a big part.

Wait, does Charlie know how do dance?

I really need to find this out.

Racing to Charlie's door, I tacked harry who was outside her door, and knocked. There was no answer.

Charlie's point of view.

So I left the room, I know I'm not supposed to but i really needed to leave. I'm sat in the library hiding in the shelves. I don't want to be found, I was searching the shelves for something to read, (can you believe that they haven't got any harry potter! I'm in hell!), When I came across an ominous book.

It had no title and no blurb.

I don't know why but I was drawn to read it, like it was part of myself. I don't know what this book is but I don't think it's a good thing. But somehow it felt like this book would solve all of my problems. "My lady, everyone has been searching for you" a gruff voice started, startling my out of my thoughts.

I looked at the man shocked. "Please, don't tell them where I am. I just need some time alone. Give me an hour and then tell them" I pleaded softly. The guard didn't look convinced and I tried to give him a convincing smile but it came out as a grimace. "Please if it makes you feel better, you can stay with me. I just can't go back yet" I whispered softly.

The guard sighed but nodded and I placed the book back on the shelf before walking back down the book isles, when I came across a door. I opened it and it was just a hoard of books. A large room of books, just discarded like junk. I can't believe this. Have these people no respect for literature.

Well at least I had found something to do.

Liam's Point of View

I have begun thinking that Charlie doens't want to be found. I mean if she did, she wouldn't have left her room and we would have found her by now. Harry and Louis are getting impatient. They want Charlie and they want her now. There vampire sides are becoming harder to handle, I can't hold them off anymore; we need Charlie now.

To help the search for Charlie, I sent Anthony off to find her. Anthony is my personal guard. He's trained to alert me without even being in the room. There are different ways he can do this, either by whistling or humming. It sounds strange but it works.

Following the sound of humming, I arrived outside of the library; of course she would be in the library, this was Charlie we were talking about. I nodded to Anthony who stood outside of the door and let me in. "Keep watch, nobody in or out. Not even the others" I stated softly. Anthony bowed his head in submission and I entered the library.

I heard Charlie singing a song softly.

(Song is 'A dream is a wish your heart makes'- Cinderella)

I stood and listened to her sing and then I realised what room she was in. The room where all the useless books were put. I cleared my throat and she whirrled around, dropping the books she had hold of. "Do you realise how long we have been searching for you! Do you not realise how worried I have been?" I growled softly.

She looked at me and squared her shoulders, "I'm not scared of you, I'm done. All you do is treat me like trash. I've been hurt, I've been heard broken. I've lost people and you expect me to be ok with that. So allow me to tell you I don't give to flying monkey balls" she spat back before turning her back to me.

I think she thought this convosation was done. I guess I'll have to talk to the boys about her attitude. But first, "Why this room?" I asked her softly.

She sighed and looked at the books around her. "You've just dumped them in the room, like they were worthless. Most of these books are great works of literature and you've just thrown them away like you don't care. You treat the books like you treat people, worthless and a waste of your time. So I'm doing what I do best, I'm cleaning up your mess" she told me harshly before looking down at the book in her hand.

"If I let you sort this room out will you be happy again?" I asked her softly. She looked at me confused. "These books should be treated with respect and honer, they are important. Tell the others in the castle that any books they don't want should be brought to me, no book is to be binned, graphited or destroyed" Charlie told me passion buring in her eyes.

I nodded and left the room swiftly, I gave Anthony one last request before I left. "Nobody is to get to her, you protect her with you life. She's all I have" I muttered my voice breaking at the end of the sentence.

He nodded and I left to talk to the boys about our little... Situation.