The Ending (It's really Bad)

So that's how we started over, it made life a little less crazy from there. I mean it wasn't perfect, none of us were. But life was surreal and we were all happy. The boys ruled over the kingdom peacefully and other Vampire found their mates.

It was all new.

Rules and mandatory classes for knew mates to make the transition easier and the jump from being a normal human to mate. Some girls struggled and boys sometimes rebelled but the teachers worked tirelessly to make them understand what was happening.

Charlie was one of those teachers, she felt her past experiences would serve a greater purpose than just memories. She wanted to help people become more comfortable with their situation.

Charlie also made sure that the mates still saw their families and made sure that contact meetings were always kept unless something extreme happened; for example someone was ill or they had family problems.

The boys grew into great kings who made sure that they had a thriving kingdom, of course they had some people who rebelled against the rules that were set but apart from that they had no problems, they sometimes made mistakes with Charlie but they always tried to fix it.

Unfortunately this was the end of their story.

Sorry about the ending guys but I want to try and write some original stories, I may come back to this at a later date and fix the ending so you can disregard this whole thing if you want.

Sorry again love you all

Megann xxx