Unamed chapter

Quote of the day: she’s my best friend, break her heart, I’ll break your face

Unnamed chapter

Charlie’s point of view

I’ve been trapped in the hospital for about 2 days now. I was going stir crazy. I didn’t want to stay in here because I couldn’t hide from the boys in here. I know what you’re thinking, why is she so mad at them? The answer is because they gave up on me, they turned my life machine off. If they wanted me dead they should have just drained me. I wish they would have! I looked around and saw nobody was in the room. I ran over to the window and threw it open. I may or may not have grabbed some pain killers for when the pain got to intense. I jumped out of the window and ran hoping to put some distance between me and them. I got to the castle gates and started climbing up the trees until I reached the top of the wall.

I jumped down from the wall and ran into the woods surrounding the castle. When I had ran about 20 meters the pain started. I took the pain killer needle in my hand and stabbed it into my arm. It spread straight away and only killed a tiny amount of the pain. I groaned and then carried on running; I hoped they wouldn’t find me. I just hoped the mating bond wouldn’t affect them.

Harry’s point of view

I was sat reading a book when a dull pain started in my heart. I didn’t know what it was until it turned into a searing pain. I screamed and the boys ran in. Louis ran over to me. “Hazza what’s wrong, what happened” Louis asked me.

I shrugged and bit back another scream. The boys all looked at Liam for advice; he looked like he was thinking for a moment then he had a scared look on his face. “Charlie, there’s something wrong with Charlie. She’s either hurt or she’s ran away. She might be so far away that the mate bond has kicked in” Liam told us.

Niall gave us a heart broken look. “Do you think she’d really runaway” he asked softly.

We all looked at each other, ignoring the aching pain in my chest I got up and walked to the door. With me being the youngest the pain hit me first so I was the best way to track her. I ran out of the door and to her hospital room. When I got there the window was open and the curtains were flapping in the wind. I ran to the window and sniffed. I could smell her scent everywhere. I jumped out of the window and followed her scent. I got to the castle wall and could smell her scent getting weaker. I scaled the wall and then jumped off. I ran into the woods. I heard the boys behind me. I could feel my vampire wanting to get out and track his mate. I felt a hand on my shoulder; I looked up and saw the boys. “Let him out” zayn told me grimly. I nodded and let me vampire take over.

Vampire Harry's point of view

Mate… mate… mate, must find mate. Must make mate listen and come home. I ran tracking her scent. I came to a tree and saw a needle on the floor. I picked it up and smelt it. Pain killers, smart mate, she couldn’t have gotton far because the pain killer only dims the pain. I tracked charlotte to a river and saw her sat in the river crying. The stream was only shallow so she was in no danger. I saw her mouth moving so I focused on the sound. She wasn’t loud so I blocked out all sound apart from her.