help!!!!!

When I woke up I was chained to a wall, I looked around the boys were chained down too; I thought back for a moment.

After I had woke up, I skipped to the kitchen to find the boys eating breakfast. “You guys eat” I asked them. The boys all nodded and Liam sighed. “I told you, you should pay attention in school” Liam told me. I shrugged.

 Niall laughed but his laughter slowly faded when there was a bang on the door. Zayn looked at me. “Go with niall now” he told me. I nodded and niall had hid me in a cupboard. He motioned for me to be quiet. I nodded and he closed the door and ran off.

There was an eerie silence…

The cupboard door flew open and I was grabbed. I screamed and a cloth was forced over my mouth. I held my breath till my hair was pulled; I shrieked and breathed in the horrid odour (not sure how you spell the word).

Slowly the world disappeared.

They drugged me, the idiots. I saw a rock on the ground, I kicked it over to near Liam and it hit his foot. He woke with a start. Liam looked around and then at me. He gave me a sympathetic look.

“I’m so sorry Charlie, we didn’t mean for you to get dragged into this” he told me.

I looked at the ground. “It’s ok Liam, I’ll be fine… I hope” I told him.

He nodded and the cell door slowly creeked open.

I looked up and saw a medium built man, he was bald and it was too dark to make out the rest of his features. “Goody the human’s awake” he cooed in taunting voice.

 Liam growled which made the other boys wake up. “Leave her alone Ian. She’s not part of this” Liam growled at the man, who I guess was now called Ian.

The Ian man laughed and bared his fangs. “She has everything to do with Payne, styles, horan, Malik, Tomlinson, you guys messed up; now she has to pay!” Ian shouted.

I led out a small gasp. Ian growled at me. “Shut up” he shouted at me but not before he hit me.

I whimpered and he smirked. He smirked at Liam once more before leaving.

Liam gave me a sad look and harry growled.

“I’m going to kill him” harry growled.

I whimpered and Louis shot harry a warning look. “Shut up you idiot, Charlie is scared out of her mind and you are not helping her at all” Louis told harry.

Harry looked at me and gave me a weak smile. “I’m sorry Charlie but he hurt you, if he does it again I don’t know if I will be able to hold my vampire side back” harry told me.

I nodded and niall looked around the room. “We need to get out of these chains” he told us.

We all nodded and we started pulling at the chains.

They wouldn’t budge.

I sighed and the door opened again. “Ian said it was time to pay up” a harsh voice whispered.

All of the boys looked at me and I whimpered. “Don’t hurt her” zayn growled.

The voice laughed. “I can do what I want, you can’t stop me” the harsh voice shouted at zayn.

The footsteps approached me and a sharp pain hit me. I screamed. Suddenly the chains released me.

“You’ll be too weak to move when I finished with you” he told me.

A few hours later I was covered in scratches and bruises. The man left and I slumped on to the ground.

It wasn’t long before I was met with darkness..................

hi this is my new chapter, sorry it was so long. I have school tomorrow and i'm so nervous. ok so i'll try and update I promise.

comment at the bottom why I should dedicate the next chapter to you or you friend.

love you all

megann/smurfy

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox