The tiara chooses the princess part 1

I know most of you are going to skip this authors note to get straight to the chapter but for those of you that read this it means a lot. 

The tiara chooses the princess

Charlie’s point of view

When I woke up I saw Louis, I smiled and got up. Louis got up and pointed to a door. “Get a shower you smell” he told me in a strict voice.

I nodded and skipped to the bathroom and did the normal shower stuff. I looked around and noticed I had forgotten clothes. I sighed and stuck my head out of the bathroom door. “Hey Louis can you pass me some clothes, I sort of forgot” I told him softly.

Louis walked over to my wardrobe with a mischievous smirk on his face. I am slowly regretting letting him choose what I wear. He handed me a bundle of clothing and I quickly closed the bathroom door. Unfolding the clothes I looked at them, well it really. It was a green dress that had a few sewn in patters. (I can’t really explain it; if you’ve seen frozen then it’s the green dress Anna wears). Slowly pulling the dress over my head, I sighed. I really to get out more, I am so pale.

Opening the bathroom door, I heard Louis gasp. “You look amazayn Charlie, come on let’s go get some breakfast. The boys are waiting” Louis told me.

I nodded and he held his arm out for me like a gentleman, I took it he led me to the grand hall. Louis was that much of a gentleman that he pulled out my chair and pushed it in when I had sat down. The boys all looked up and smiled at me. “We have decided it’s time we started treating you like a princess and to do that you need to get your tiara” Liam told me in a bold voice.

I looked at them and nodded. “So now I have to act grown up and stuff right?” I asked them softly.

They nodded and I groaned. I hated acting grown up. “Sorry charlotte but that’s the way it has to be” harry told me.

I looked at them shocked, “So you can’t even call me Charlie anymore?” I asked in a small voice.

They shook their heads and I groaned that’s when I had a plan. I smirked a little, “Then you can’t call me charlotte, I don’t want to be called charlotte. You’ll have to come up with something else to call me” I told them.

Zayn gave me a hard stare and I shrunk back in my chair a little. “You think we don’t want to call you Charlie, we do we are not allowed to. It’s against the rules and it shows weakness!” he told me.

I looked at him and stood up. “If you don’t want to show weakness then fine, take me home and I won’t even be a distraction anymore” I shouted at them before walking out of the room.

I took a deep breath and refused to cry. I walked around the castle until I came to another big set of doors. I slowly pushed open the doors and they revealed a large library. I took a deep breath and could smell the delightful smell of musty books. I smiled to myself and heard the door creak open. I ran and hid in one of the aisles. “Is someone here, no one is supposed to be here. Please leave” a croaky voice called out.

I slowly came out from behind a shelf and the man gasped. He was about 5’4 but was hunched over on a walking stick. He looked to be around 88 years old. “Princess Charlotte, I had no idea it was you in here, I thought it was one of the servants as they have tendencies to break in here” he told me bowing slightly.

I nodded and looked around, “I’m sorry if I’m not supposed to be in here, I just needed to get away and I was drawn to this place, I’ve always loved books so this place it like awesome” I told him in a polite voice.

He laughed and shook his head. “This is the royal library and I am the librarian and as for you being drawn here every queen or should I say princess normally is drawn here, this is the place of expectance and knowledge even that mark on your neck won’t work in here. So you can never be in pain” he told me.

I nodded and he smiled gently. “How long till they realise I’m here” I asked him.

He shrugged, “I doubt that they will check here first but they were going to bring you for you crowning anyway, so why don’t we get started” he asked me softly.

I nodded and he led me right to the back of the library, all there was, was a large door, he gestured for me to go forward. “It’s up to you now” he told me before walking away.

Taking a deep breath I opened the door and saw…