the boys point of view

Harry’s point of view

I was getting worried; Charlie and niall had been missing for a while now. The castles not that big and she’s our mate, she should have been easy to find. The door flew open and a sobbing niall came into the room. Liam ran over and helped him to the couch. I dropped down in front of him and he looked at me with tear filled eyes. “She’s gone harry” he told me sobbing. I looked at the boys confused and then looked at Liam. “Read his mind” I told Liam softly. He nodded and focused on niall.

Liam looked at us shocked and then shook his head. “She went to the library and Gideon told her she could go get her tiara if she wanted and she went. Niall tried to go through the door but they’d sealed” Liam told us.

I looked at niall and he nodded confirming what happened. Louis and zayn stormed out. I followed then and realised they were heading for the library. I ran after them and we entered the library together. “GIDEON” Louis shouted his fangs showing. Slow human footsteps padded towards us and then Louis flashed away. We heard a groan and saw Gideon on the floor groaning in pain. “HOW COULD YOU LET HER GO IN THERE? SHE HAS NO TRAINING, YOU MIGHT HAVE KILLED HER!” Louis shouted.

I saw Gideon look at us for help; we looked away as we knew Louis’s vampire had taken over. “Please King Louis” Gideon begged. I rolled my eyes, never beg a vampire it makes your death 4 times more painful. “WHY SHOULD I, YOU MIGHT HAVE KILLED MY MATE? MY ONE TRUE LOVE AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS BEG, THAT I DON’T KILL YOU. YOU SHOULD BE BEGGING ME TO MAKE IT PAINLESS BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I WOULD LIKE TO RIP OUT YOU INTESTINES AND FEED THEM TO YOU. THEN I WILL KILL YOU AND I’LL MAKE SURE YOU REBORN AND A BEETLE. YOU’RE WHOLE FAMILY WILL SUFFER IF SHE DIES GIDEON WHO COULD YOU BE SO IDIOTIC” Louis shouted.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and Louis growled at me. I growled back and Louis closed his eyes and a tear escaped from his eyes and he burst into tears. I put my arms around him and guided him to a chair. He sat down and cried. Liam walked over to me. “I could try and reach out to Charlie but if she lets me in it’s a different matter” Liam told me. I nodded and Liam closed his eyes, reaching out for Charlie’s mind.

Please Charlie let him in.

Liam’s point of view

I closed my eyes and focused on Charlie, her perfect body, her beautiful eyes. Her smile that made the room light up. Her laugh that made put every noise to shame.  Please Charlie be ok!

(Writing the convosation is script because I’m lazy and it’s easier)

Charlie: hello?

Liam: Charlie are you ok

Charlie: Liam I’m scared, I just thought a tiara would choose me and then it would be over, but it wasn’t and now I have to face tasks. What do I do?

Liam: How many tasks have you faced?

Charlie: three I think

Liam: you don’t have many to go, I think there’s one more left but it’s the biggest. What are you doing right now?

Charlie: lying on the floor, I’m tiered and I can’t sleep normally you or one of the boys are with me singing. I’m really scared Liam

Liam: how about I sing you a song?

Charlie: ok what song

Liam: three little birds bob Marley

Charlie: that’s one of my favourite songs.

Liam: get comfy Charlie.

Charlie: done

Liam: "Don't worry about a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Rise up this mornin',

Smiled with the risin' sun,

Three little birds

Pitch by my doorstep

Singin' sweet songs

Of melodies pure and true,

Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Rise up this mornin',

Smiled with the risin' sun,

Three little birds

Pitch by my doorstep

Singin' sweet songs

Of melodies pure and true,

Sayin', "This is my message to you-ou-ou:"

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, worry about a thing, oh!

Every little thing gonna be all right. Don't worry!"

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing" - I won't worry!

"'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right" - I won't worry!

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, oh no!

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

Charlie: goodnight thank you Liam

Liam: your welcome Charlie please keep fighting and get home soon.

Charlie: I will

(End of mind convosation)

I looked up and saw the boys staring at me; she’s fine, just scared and a little tiered. I sung to her and put her to sleep” I told them in a soft tone. They nodded and came in looking slightly guilty. “I’m sorry I didn’t stop her” niall told us. I walked over and pulled niall into a hug. “It’s ok niall, Charlie’s strong she’ll be able to get out” I told him in a comforting tone.

He nodded and we sat on the chairs facing the door, waiting for our princess to return to us.